• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Not gonna lie, that sounds kinda hot.
It also explains why he's so sexy
I wtite my post and come back to kinkiness without me. Damn storm you work fast I feel like a third wheel ;-; lol I'm used to it xD also aren't you 16? You should not be sliding in older women's dms she can get in trouble .0.

jk I like to dick around

I wtite my post and come back to kinkiness without me. Damn storm you work fast I feel like a third wheel ;-; lol I'm used to it xD also aren't you 16? You should not be sliding in older women's dms she can get in trouble .0.

jk I like to dick around
need to work out how telith is going to respond to this darn it (probably with more hugs)

jk I like to dick around
XD you know I work fast~ I'm usually the third wheel but we can all be third wheels together -gasp- does that make us all wheel drive?? ALSO 16??? Oh kiddos a baby baby. So precious -wants me to go to prison since I'm 20-

jk I like to dick around
XD you know I work fast~ I'm usually the third wheel but we can all be third wheels together -gasp- does that make us all wheel drive?? ALSO 16??? Oh kiddos a baby baby. So precious -wants me to go to prison since I'm 20-
THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVIELD.
IM SAFE.
Older women's dm's are fine under 45 pls, otherwise it's to old.

No no lmao I said I was joking in.the bottom left xD
-has heart attack- you tryna kill me aren't you lmao is it because Nathan and Nova are havin a couple's dispute? lol
THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVIELD.
IM SAFE.
Older women's dm's are fine under 45 pls, otherwise it's to old.
WELL I'M DEFINITELY UNDER 45! My mom isn't even 45 XD I'm gonna come up with so many child based nicknames for you

-has heart attack- you tryna kill me aren't you lmao is it because Nathan and Nova are havin a couple's dispute? lol

WELL I'M DEFINITELY UNDER 45! My mom isn't even 45 XD I'm gonna come up with so many child based nicknames for you

Do your worst.
I should think of some for you, since you're younger then me.

What? No I'm dislexic I forget my right and left xD also I like jokes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back