• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Perfect scena btw loved it :)

Snow snow and Telith both are the nemesis of someone
Telith V Seven: because seven think Telith is some genius pick up artist or whatever
Snow V Ruben: cuz blood
Lol that's horrible because Ruben is Snow's mate xD ahaha well honestly I gotta over think Ruben's reaction meanwhile Faith is goanna freak from blood its a trigger of hers? Ptsd you could say
LMFAO the damage has already been done.
I saw damn it lol oh well I am okay with it

Lol that's horrible because Ruben is Snow's mate xD ahaha well honestly I gotta over think Ruben's reaction meanwhile Faith is goanna freak from blood its a trigger of hers? Ptsd you could say

Well they don't have to get along immediately right?

Oh darn (hopefully not scared enough/angry enought to go full dragon) and lol, Telith is fine with blood actually XD

I felt like I was picking classes for my semester all over again Q~Q I had to actually look up what classes they should take based on the majors I had for them. Good thing I made Mars an NPC cause idk what the frick I would've done for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back