• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Mob Roleplay (with Robin man)

Marcy nodded and picked up the phone, dialing 911. "Yes, there's been a shooting. Hotel on highway 74. Please hurry." She hung up and approached Anthony, slowly pulling him to his feet. "Come on, we need to get you to the front of the hotel." She pulled him up and out of the room, down the elevator, and to the front of the building, where she waited for the ambulance.

Anthony cooperated with Marcy as best he can. His vision started to get blurry. "That ambulance better hurry up."

Marcy was struggling to hold him up. "Oh, I hope so too." As she said this, an ambulance pulled into the front of the hotel, where two workers quickly ran out with a stretcher. They put Anthony on the stretcher and wheeled him into the ambulance. It took a few minutes of begging, but they allowed her into the back of the ambulance with him and the workers.

They arrived at the hospital, and the workers separated Marcy from Anthony. They forced Marcy into the waiting room, covered in Anthony's blood, while they took in Anthony for emergency surgery.

Marcy sat in the waiting room, very anxious. She thought about what she said to the assassin, and wondered if Charles would actually come and pay them a visit.

Anthony fell asleep before the surgery started. He woke up in one of the rooms a hour later. A nurse walked in and saw that he was awake. She walked to the waiting room and found Marcy. "He's awake."

Marcy smiled and pulled a chair next his bed, still holding his hand. "You took a bullet for me, you know," she whispered, "I can't believe you. I love you so much."

Meanwhile

The assassin returned to the base and went to the Charles office. "Sir. We hit a problem." Charles was looking out of the window the night lit city. "What's this problem you speak of?" The assassin walked closer to the desk. "The mission was a failure. I was able to wound Anthony. But his girlfriend is a bigger threat then expected." Charles nodded and walked to the desk. "Come here." The assassin slowly walked closer. "What?"

"Do you know what happens when you fail a mission?"

The assassin shook his head. "No sir." In that moment Charles pulled out his Walther PPK and shot the assassin in the head. Charles blew the smoke at the end of his barrel. "That's what happens."

Marcy sat in her chair, still holding Anthony's hand. She could feel herself began to doze off a little, and then fall asleep for what couldn't have been any more than fifteen minutes. She rested the side of her face in one hand and watched Anthony sleep.

Anthony chuckled. "Well I was hoping for you to sleep in the bed with me but. Oh well." He said to himself and went back to sleep.

Marcy woke up about an hour later, uncomfortable. She sighed and squeezed herself into the bed beside Anthony, not being able to fall asleep. She was perfectly content with lying there, listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back