• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Mob Roleplay (with Robin man)

"I hope he not. But it's hard to say really."

One of Charles men was across the street in a skyscraper with a sniper ready to kill. He got his laser scope ready aiming at Marcy's head. "Now I need to wait." The assassin said to himself.

Anthony chuckled. "Alright." Going for her neck. The sniper was about to pull the trigger. "Gotcha." Anthony noticed the laser. He grabbed Marcy and threw down to the floor and he dove for the floor. At that moment the sniper shot again. He hit Anthony in the stomach. "Now. Let's finish this." He said as he started to take care of everything. When Anthony felt the bullet he yelled in pain. When he landed he growled in pain covering the bullet.

It happened so quickly that it took Marcy a minute to register what was going on. As the bullet hit Anthony in the stomach, she gasped from her spot on the floor and pulled him close to her, helping him cover the wound. She ducked low, keeping herself out of the way of the sniper.

"Dammit," she whispered, "dammit. Dammit. Dammit."

Anthony chuckled. "Went right through." He took a deep breathe. "Marcy. The m-man is coming to finish the j-job. S-so you need to ready yourself." He started coughing blood.

Marcy quickly stood up, ran to the coffin, and pulled out a single gun. She grabbed some old clothes from the coffin as well and went back to Anthony's side, helping him cover the wound.

"I'm not leaving you like this, Anthony," she coaxed.

Anthony laid there trying to cover his wound. "Hide Marcy. Wait for my signal." The man walked up to their room and tried to get in. But the door was locked. So he kept twisting the doorknob.

"No," Marcy said sternly, "you just stay here. Keep that covered." She slowly approached the door, unlocking it. She opened it quickly and swiftly, whipping out the gun and holding it to the assasin's head. "Don't make a scene." She hissed.

Marcy grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the room, slowly shutting the door while still holding the gun to his head. "Give me a reason as to why I shouldn't kill you right now."

Marcy sighed. "Tell you what. Tell the man who paid you, Charles, that if he wants us dead, then he can grow a pair and come and get us himself. Now, I'm going to count to five and you better be out of this room. I never want to see your face again. One. Two..."

The man nodded. "Yes ma'am." He ran out and headed back to the base. Anthony started to cough up blood again. "Great. Now ambulance." He said weakly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back