Mission Reports

And now GenCon has come to a close. I'm at the airport waiting for the flight home, and after I rest up from my vacation, I should be back to my usual posting schedule.

I did. It was a great time, and the official numbers of the attendees keep going up every year. I believe that last year there was 56,000 attendees, and this year it went up to 61,000+.

Just a heads up: I'll be out of town for a few days, so my net connection may be unreliable. Sorry for the short notice.

Sorry that it has taken so long to update, but fear not! There is a new post up now.

Oh, I'm not sure if I should go with my gut instinct or not. Oh. SCREW IT! Those planes better be able to play catch.

Have you ever noticed that some games take on a life of their own? I was planning on going a completely different direction with this, but somehow, the game is not letting me.

Like me blasting a hole in the wall to jump out of? Yes, yes I have. And rp's do take on a life of their own. You always have something planned out in your head. Then people join, and that's usually when things change.

I just got to say, I am enjoying this game quite a lot. Thanks to everyone for making this a fun experience for me to run!

Sherwood, confirm a few things for me:

We are in: High atmosphere / Space

If Space: Our mechs are (or at least temporarily) space proof: Yes / No

We can make a hole to the outside of the ship: Yes / No

JayTee said:
Sherwood, confirm a few things for me:
We are in: High atmosphere / Space

If Space: Our mechs are (or at least temporarily) space proof: Yes / No

We can make a hole to the outside of the ship: Yes / No
You are correct; the mothership is lifting quickly and is currently in the stratosphere.

Your mecha are all fully sealed, along with your personal armor that has 24 hours of onboard oxygen before you are in trouble.

You can, but with your weapons being depleted, it will take some time to blast a a hole large enough for mecha.

I'll have an update probably tomorrow. I have not forgotten about the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back