Mission Reports

ehmygirl said:
Well, at least the women folk and the dogs know how to hunt and survive in the wilderness. And I really do just enjoy the interactions of the characters that lead to great character development that one cannot always really get with constant action and jumping forward in time.
Agreed to this sentiment.
Also, Theo is a Recon Scout and a doctor to boot, so I suspect he could lend and hand

One of these days, I'll even be able to catch up here... Sorry I haven't posted recently, folks. Real Life and all that. Thankfully, all that business is coming to a close and I'll have more time to write. But in the meantime...

...Happy New Year, everyone! Woo-hoo! =)

No stress, bud. We will be here waiting for you when you get some quiet time in your life to be able to post again.

I also have to say, as another year comes to a close, I have thoroughly enjoyed this game and all the great role playing that has been done by all in it. Don't worry, though. We have lots more to come in 2015! Happy new year to all.

Sherwood said:
No stress, bud. We will be here waiting for you when you get some quiet time in your life to be able to post again.

I also have to say, as another year comes to a close, I have thoroughly enjoyed this game and all the great role playing that has been done by all in it. Don't worry, though. We have lots more to come in 2015! Happy new year to all.
And to you.

It's been fun---looking forward to more.

My computer is having serious issues with its Wi-Fi, so my duty to play will be limited for the forseeable future.

I plan on having it taken to the shop to have it examined.

Ouch. That's never a good thing. Hopefully you'll be back on the net soon.

I hope it's an inexpensive and lasting fix, Derpy Dog! =)

Good luck, JayTee. I'll be praying for you. It's one thing to not have a computer; it's another to not have an income.

Thanks, I've been in contact with some people most of the day, hopefully I'll have something soon-ish.

For some reason I haven't been getting notices that people had posted here. I know it's late, but I wanted to say thanks for your support, everyone.

Thats why you have to be OCD about checking your games frequently like I do. lol

So we have Keith and Cat riding down to the cache station? Anyone else going there too, or is it just them?

Sherwood said:
Thats why you have to be OCD about checking your games frequently like I do. lol

So we have Keith and Cat riding down to the cache station? Anyone else going there too, or is it just them?
Theo will go if he gets no order to scout ahead.

That is why I am double checking; to make sure that I don't start popping off with descriptions that make no sense to the people in them. AFAIK, Cat and Keith were going to be riding to the cache base to call in the Robotech Masters ship lurking around the Three Mountains Monument. Is everyone going to go there? Or are some of you going to take the small radio and do some snooping around closer to the bad guys to see what they are up to?

I think we should all go to the cache base in that case, I originally wanted someone to act as a relay for our radio and theirs so we could contact HQ, but that does't seem to be necessary now.

Looking over my skills list, I don't have Laser Comms or most of the prerequisites for it, which are quite an impressive lay-out of EXP: Laser comms needs Radio Basic (I got that), Electrical Engineer (don't got that) and Computer Operations (got that). Electronic Engineer needs Advanced Mathematics (don't have) and Literacy (I got that).

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back