Mission Reports

JayTee said:
Times like this I'm glad I don't game on PC. I'd never get anything done!
Lucky for me I am back in school right now and it is winter break or I wouldn't have time for any games, console or PC.

Yes, for a total of four more days. You've been on the run on the Moon constantly, and command sees that you need to decompress and unwind.

Ok. I was just trying to make sure that everyone was on the same frequency. Unless I hear different from @Dannigan, I'll assume he's joining the camp out, too.

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope your holidays are even more fun than our gaming.

May the season see you and yours in great happiness!

Honor and fun,

Dann =)

Merry Christmas everyone, best wishes for the season and a happy new year!

Captain Hesperus

Indeed, happy holidays.

I just got back from the trip I took to Hatch, Utah to visit my wife's aunt and uncle. Give me a little bit to catch up on posts, and we'll continue the fun!

Welcome back, Sherwood! Hope you and yours had a great time.

@All It's been pretty busy in Real Life for this Dannigan. I hope to start posting tomorrow. As for now, Real Life is calling once again.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Honor and fun,

Dann =)

Are you guys interested in playing out the camping trip, or should I just fast forward a week and take up after everyone has had their time to unwind?

I kind of like both but I have been itching for some "Out of the Mecha" stuff (Even is that means we run into some "adventures" during the trip. So I say play it, but I'll go with what the group says.

I'd like to rp through the camping trip... Cat has things she thinks they need to talk about without the chance of being overheard

And who knows what kind of trouble a group of UEF flyboys and tank jocks can get themselves all up into out in the Montana wilderness?

Captain Hesperus

Oh, don't you worry about that! I'm sure I can come up with some trouble for you to get into!

Well, at least the women folk and the dogs know how to hunt and survive in the wilderness. And I really do just enjoy the interactions of the characters that lead to great character development that one cannot always really get with constant action and jumping forward in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back