• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Milk and Honey (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also, another point in favor of a thread, you can link the ooc and cs pages for easy navigation between everything.

Hey sorry I'm late! I've been a bit busy lately being a lazy a**. I've been working on my cs and just realized my characters age might be a problem maybe? He's 15 and he wasn't born I to the cult, is that okay?
go ahead!

Coca-Cola Coca-Cola I figured since Minerva is a lifelong member and has done, and failed, many, if not all tests, and Gregarious, pending your approval, has completed all the tests, that they should have some knowledge of them. So, what kinds of tests are there? What do they consist of?

Coca-Cola Coca-Cola I figured since Minerva is a lifelong member and has done, and failed, many, if not all tests, and Gregarious, pending your approval, has completed all the tests, that they should have some knowledge of them. So, what kinds of tests are there? What do they consist of?
the tests to join are
scenery deprivation
social skills
IQ tests
seeing if your sober tests™
Moral dilemma tests

the tests to join are
scenery deprivation
social skills
IQ tests
seeing if your sober tests™
Moral dilemma tests
Great to know before starting! So, Greg is a total tool, but he has the knowhow to pass social skills tests and moral dilemma tests. It shows he knows right from wrong and actively chooses to be a douche. XD

Great to know before starting! So, Greg is a total tool, but he has the knowhow to pass social skills tests and moral dilemma tests. It shows he knows right from wrong and actively chooses to be a douche. XD
lmao starting rp rn

"Ah welcome! I see you have either just joined or coming for your monthly assessment."
"hi!!!!"
"Let's start small, shall we? What's your name? We all have names, you can just call me grand-dad."
"oh hi grand-dad can I call you grand-pa? Oh and my name is May"
"Ah nice name, next question, how old are you? I am 77."
"oh! I am 7!"
"Ah, I see, next question what do you identify as, there is nothing wrong with being a boy girl or ANYTHING in between. I am a male."
"I'm a girl!" she would kick her legs
"Ah yes, gender Identity is quite a beautiful thing ain't it? Alright next question, even though no one will be able to see you and you won't be able to see anyone, what do you look like? Just some necessary information in the event of you getting lost, we need to tell the police what you look like and it's a LOT of paperwork. I have silver hair, I am 6'0", I usually wear a red suit and tie."
"I'm 4'2 and even though I'm blind, I have a affro, even the blind know that. I have black hair, and I have a pink dress."
"Ah ok! next, how long have you been here?"
"my whole life!"
"Ah, I guess that leads in perfectly with the next on what rank are you? Blue? Red? Purple? Or are you one of my birth kids?"
"I'm blue! but mark my words, I WILL be red one day! THEN a purple!"
"OK, last question, how are you feeling? I'm OK."
"I'm fine!"
"Thank you so much! Make sure to grab a sweet treat and tell me what you grabbed so I can restock!"
"hmmmmm, I'll have some chocolate!"
Little cutie! I bet May and Minerva get alone great!

Coca-Cola Coca-Cola Are there any seeing members? Like, help staff or something? Or is absolutely everyone inside blind/blindfolded at all times? And if so, how would Grand-dad, or anyone else for that matter, know if someone took off their blindfold?

Coca-Cola Coca-Cola Are there any seeing members? Like, help staff or something? Or is absolutely everyone inside blind/blindfolded at all times? And if so, how would Grand-dad, or anyone else for that matter, know if someone took off their blindfold?
there is ONE seeing member called the one who sees they are kinda an urban legend(kinda like, "eat your veggies or the one who sees will take you away") in the cult they KNOW if they took off their blindfold and would TELL grand-dad

there is ONE seeing member they are kinda an urban legend in the cult they KNOW if they took off their blindfold and would TELL grand-dad
I imagine Minerva knows them well, given that in her younger years she would peek from time to time, being the mischievous kid she was! XD

Do you have an identity in mind for them already? A name and appearance and such? Or am I OK to make that up if/when Minerva interacts with them?

Also, I'm about to put in my first post. I just want to make sure we don't have a back & forth before other people get to post.

Though, before I finish, is this event something that Minerva would dismiss the group from, or would she be handing it back over to Grand-dad when it's over?

Do you have an identity in mind for them already? A name and appearance and such? Or am I OK to make that up if/when Minerva interacts with them?

Also, I'm about to put in my first post. I just want to make sure we don't have a back & forth before other people get to post.

Though, before I finish, is this event something that Minerva would dismiss the group from, or would she be handing it back over to Grand-dad when it's over?
go ahead Minerva would most defiantly dismiss the group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back