• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA RP (Mix of OC and Canon) -Actual RP-

ATLAS NESOS
Quirk: Astral Projection
Name: Atlas Nesos
Ethnicity: Greek
Pronouns: Atlas introduces himself in third person. He doesn’t really care much about pronouns so most can call him anything they want but sometimes refers to himself with he/him.
Quirk: Astral Projection- Atlas is able to project illusions of the known space entities into air. He cannot project the accurate size of the space entities and sometimes morphs into something else if he doesn't remember how it looks like.
Hair: Dark Blue to Teal Gradient. It’s almost surreal to look at, like you’re looking at a part of space itself.
Eyes: An extremely faint greenish gray.
Skin: Unusually pale, maybe even white if you look closely.
Height: 5"5 inches
Weight: 125 lbs
Personality: Of a quiet nature, Atlas doesn’t seek anything other than entertainment. He often has a thick novel in hand and resting his head on a nearby surface to read. If he doesn't have a novel, he spaces out to peoplewatch or plays tv. He becomes extremely dull, distant and sometimes even asocial when a subject doesn't interest him. Spacing out in the middle of a conversation is common with Atlas and can is often interputed as rude and arrogant.
Backstory: Atlas was a spacey and nonchalant child from the moment he was born. He was born in London with his two parents. His mother was able to change parts of her body into an astral-like apperance and his father was able to project thoughts from his mind. They divorces when Atlas was five and he often had to swap houses every year. Eventually, both his parents cut all communications from each other and his mom flew him all the way to Japan and enrolled him in UA.
7ee88e62704190cfc0b3f7443f105bf3.jpg

"Look μαμά!" Atlas pointed up to a constellation, his eyes sparkled in a wonder that appeared sparsely. Looking down at his hands, Atlas closed his eyes as he focused all his concentration into imagining that constellation with him. It took some time when his mom came by to answer his call. However, Atlas didn't hear her gentle voice call out to him. "Hm? Mom? Look, there's constellations!" Atlas asked curiously before slowly opening his eyes. Behold in front of him, he now understood why his mom went quiet.

These constellations look pretty when they're up close, don't they? Why didn't I use this more in the past? Was it because you were afraid of it? Having a quirk that makes it seem like the astral is closer than you think the world would make your stomach curl in the cosmic dread, would it?

But that was far too long ago....a sliver of a memory long forgotten.

Atlas' hair was stared at by the many students preparing for the entrance exam, not that he cared. The constellation and stars reflected in his hair was a wonder to look at and the fact that he looks foreign was a rare thing to see. This wasn't rare ever since he had moved to Japan with his mom. Who would've thought someone who looks like they have been ripped out of space itself to land here.

"This is a rather big place, huh," Atlas mumbled under his breath in English. It was five months since he moved into the country so he wasn't quite used to constantly speaking in Japanese yet. Fixing his bangs, Atlas stood in the crowd while dozing off into his own mind, hoping that it would lead him to the Entrance Exam somehow.​

Last edited:
Coral Brooke
Names: Coral Brooke
Height: 5'2
Hair:
Eyes: bright blue usually compared to the ocean making them magical yet deadly at the same time
Hair: a light blonde color
Romantic ordination: straight

Quirk: water abilitys her abilitys range from full on tsunamis (when angered) to water orbs that not only soak the opponent but also throws them back aggressively, additional could be used to drown people... Still learning on how to use her magic she tends to lose control of it rather quickly especially when angered. However when she uses her powers she tends to experience extreme dehydration where she could fall over and pass out if she uses more than her limits.

Personality: Coral Brooke is a sweet and bubbly girl, radiating warmth and joy like the ocean on a sunlit summer day. Her infectious laughter and friendly demeanor draw people in, making her a beloved companion. However, beneath her cheerful surface lies a darker, more intense side; when angered, she can unleash a fierce energy that feels as perilous as drowning in turbulent waters. Despite her approachable nature, Coral harbors a mysterious depth, holding secrets as enigmatic as the hidden treasures of the ocean floor. This duality makes her both captivating and complex, inviting curiosity while keeping others at a safe distance from her true depths.

Background: Coral Brooke grew up in a turbulent household, where her father’s abuse cast a long shadow over her childhood. His anger was unpredictable, leaving both Coral and her mother living in constant fear. Despite the turmoil, Coral developed a bubbly personality as a coping mechanism, using her laughter to mask the pain and chaos that surrounded her. She found solace in the ocean, imagining it as a refuge where she could escape the harsh realities of home.

As she navigated the challenges of her upbringing, Coral also discovered her passion for heroism, drawing strength from the heroes she admired. Finally, when she received her acceptance letter to U.A., it felt like a lifeline. This opportunity represented not just a chance to pursue her dreams but also a way to escape the suffocating grip of her past. Leaving home was both liberating and terrifying; while she stepped into a new world of possibilities, the scars of her upbringing remained, lurking just beneath her cheerful facade. As she embraces her new life, Coral battles with the darkness within, determined to transform her pain into power, all while keeping the deepest secrets of her heart hidden like treasures in the ocean’s depths.

Best friends: open
Friends: open
Enimes: open
Love interests: open

Coral made her way to UA highschool to say she was nervous would be a complete understatement. If she didn't pass the entrance exam shed not only fail shed have to go home and stay home for another year till she found another way out...of until shed get another chance for the entrance exam.

Oh get out of your head Coral we haven't even made it to the front door yet and your already thinking about failing...give yourself a chance would you!

She shook out her hands and took a deep breath where she began spinning the little ring on her finger around and around, back when she was younger when she was nervous she had a bad habit of bitting her nails. Now she spins the ring around her finger as a way of calming her anxiety. She made her way past the front gates, the amount of people around her startling. However, she made a promise to herself as she stood with the other students that shed beat the entrance exam...and shed find her way right into AU through doing her best. At least she knew she was good at that: doing her best.

Last edited:
Rose Moskaluk
Quirk - Shadow manipulation = She can pull anything out of a shadow. Sword, army, doppelganger, ECT. The downside? She gets more and more exhausted with each shadow. Her limitations? It has to be smaller than the shadow she pulls it from. So like, she cant pull a baseball bat out of an apple's shadow unless it's a long shadow.

Physical attributes - She's 5'7.5, shoulder length black hair that ends in a lavender purple, she's Hispanic (Where my Sero stans at??) She's also pretty thick, she has a pear body shape.

Personality - She basically gives the energy she gets, so if you're an ass to her, she's gonna be an ass back. If you're nice? she's nice. plain and simple. She is a hopeless romantic tho, and believes in grand gestures for birthdays and special occasions,

Sexuality - bisexual with a leaning towards male.

Familial connections - Shes not super close with her father or her stepmother, and instead chooses to make a family out of her close friends

BESTFRIEND - open
Love interest - open
friend - open
sibling - Open (?)

Rose grips the phone like her life depended on it "Hello? Is there a reason for you calling?" The voice on the other end clears his throat, "Hello, Whom am I speaking with?""Rose Moskaluk, what's the issue sir?" Nothing in the world could have prepared her for his next words "My deepest apologies miss, your mother passed away this morning"

Rose squints in the light, as it reflects off of her silver chain, 'damn sun...why can't you just stay down for once?'
She picks up her new phone and sits up quickly, eyes widened at the date, "No...fucking...way. I slept in late TODAY OF ALL DAYS???" Her father knocks harshly on her door, "Wake up Rose. Now." Rose groans "Goddammit old man! I'm up okay!?" She drags herself out of bed and digs through her dresser, "What the hell? Where is it?" She checks again, to be sure, before flinging her bedroom door open, "JAMIE. WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!" Jamie's blonde hair shook as Rose startled him away, "Wheres what asshat?" Rose crosses her arms, "Don't play dumb, where the fuck is my mother's bracelet. I know you fucking have it and its not funny. Give it back, Right now!!" Jamie laughs and waves her off, "I don't know what you are talking about~" A moment later, Jamie's mother walks in...wearing the bracelet, She squeals as she sees Rose and tries to show off her 'new' bracelet that Jamie got her...Rose was pissed. "Give it back...right now...before I plunge this house into FUCKING HELL." Stephanie (Jamie's mother) trips and falls back, breaking the bracelet as Stephanie hits the floor. Rose turns and leaves, slamming the front door so hard it cracks a bit.

Rose steps onto UA's steps, pissed as a fucking hornet. She looks up at the school and smiles, 'I'm gonna pass this fucking test and then some.' As she continues walking, she runs into some dude, "Ahh...uh sorry sir! I didn't mean to! Are you okay??" Naturally speaking her aunt's language, earns her a confused look, before she repeats it in Japanese, Her long hair falling like two curtains around her face as she extends her hand towards him. He waves her off, standing up himself, "I'm fine." His voice is monotone and bland,
making Rose want to cringe at herself 1000x over.
"Uh...okay then~! I'll see you around I guess?" She quickly runs off, social anxiety kicking her in the ass.

She enters the auditorium and finds an empty seat in one of the back rows, 'Am I even going to be able to hear the announcer? Ah whatever, I already know most of this stuff anyway.' She sits down and pulls out her phone, scrolling through Reddit (OOC: the og in my opinion is Reddit, Wattpad and Quotev) Seeing a post from one of her online friends, "Wait...he's still active on here? Its been months..." She quickly comments on it, asking where he'd been for the last few months, before Present Mic enters the stage.

-TBC-

VIKTOR IVANOV
Mood: Every disassociated person understands That the memories are made of sands
Interacting with: no one/open
Quirk:
Super Soldier:
perks: he can temporarily increase his bodily attributes (Speed, endurance, strength, etc)

weakness: He can only use it max two hours per day, he gets really bad headaches from using it for more then six minutes at a time, when his quirk is activated his mental strength and intelligence drastically go down.

Viktor rarely uses his quirk due to how much he values knowledge, even when his quirk is activated he can typically be found around a smart person, even though Viktor can't really thinks for himself under the quirk he can follow instructions well enough. The way he uses it is little bursts at a time when he needs it, besides that he typically relies on his combat skills. The longer the quirk is activated the more dumber he becomes, no one knows what happens if he tries to push it past the two hour mark, rather the drop in IQ would be permanent or not.
I know I'm the bad guy, I don't gotta ask why

A puff of silvery smoke escaped from Viktor's lips, he lets a exhausted groan escape from his lips. "Yes sir, whatever бля* you say sir." Viktor folds his arms over his chest, staring down at the rat fuck known as Nezu.

Apparently Viktor did something Nezu didn't like so now he was being scolded like he was some kind of fucking brat. 'fuck this shit, I didn't even want this job to begin with.'

Viktor physically recoils as he hears the irritating grate of Yamada's voice, he glances over at where Yamada was, even years later the sight or sound of the blond was more then enough to make Viktor sick to the stomach, suffice to say they did not end on good terms.

'another year in this hellhole, another group of brats surely to fail.'

Fuck his life sucked.

If you try to step to me, it'll be the last time

ATLAS NESOS
Quirk: Astral Projection
Name: Atlas Nesos
Ethnicity: Greek
Pronouns: Atlas introduces himself in third person. He doesn’t really care much about pronouns so most can call him anything they want but sometimes refers to himself with he/him.
Quirk: Astral Projection- Atlas is able to project illusions of the known space entities into air. He cannot project the accurate size of the space entities and sometimes morphs into something else if he doesn't remember how it looks like.
Hair: Dark Blue to Teal Gradient. It’s almost surreal to look at, like you’re looking at a part of space itself.
Eyes: An extremely faint greenish gray.
Skin: Unusually pale, maybe even white if you look closely.
Height: 5"5 inches
Weight: 125 lbs
Personality: Of a quiet nature, Atlas doesn’t seek anything other than entertainment. He often has a thick novel in hand and resting his head on a nearby surface to read. If he doesn't have a novel, he spaces out to peoplewatch or plays tv. He becomes extremely dull, distant and sometimes even asocial when a subject doesn't interest him. Spacing out in the middle of a conversation is common with Atlas and can is often interputed as rude and arrogant.
Backstory: Atlas was a spacey and nonchalant child from the moment he was born. He was born in London with his two parents. His mother was able to change parts of her body into an astral-like apperance and his father was able to project thoughts from his mind. They divorces when Atlas was five and he often had to swap houses every year. Eventually, both his parents cut all communications from each other and his mom flew him all the way to Japan and enrolled him in UA.
7ee88e62704190cfc0b3f7443f105bf3.jpg

(this is an attempt for an interaction btw)

Soon, Atlas was whisked along by the evergrowing crowd wandering into the academy. There was times where he bumped into a few people while dazing off, including some blonde girl. Atlas didn't mind being treated like a feather going through harsh winds, as long as he was there. Eventually, his attention was spiked when he suddenly hit by a closing door leading to the male bathroom. "Ah, fucking shit. Atlas didn't expect that," Atlas cursed out loud as he stepped away from the door. He felt some eyes graining behind his back as he rubbed his temple. "Whatever, Atlas is...?" he mumbled before looking around searching for the crowd of his fellow U.A students. The crowd he was looking for was walking towards the auditorium doors, "...here."

Fixing his hair, Atlas joined the crowd and walked into the auditorium. There was too many people, Atlas though as he sighed. He gazed down at the seets before sitting down to an empty seat next to some girl with black and lavender girl. "Boring..." Atlas muttered under his breath as stared up at the stage. If only he had brought his novel with him...​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back