mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Itaru nodded,"I agree i kinda miss that little white haired ball of hate!" He smiled.

(Meeeeehhhh writers block)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Everyone says they want to go, we'll see you in a bit." Likara hung up the phone and looked around the room. "Get ready to go in about 5 minutes." She wan already heading back down the stairs to change her clothes. Her face crumpled up as she tried to decide on an outfit. She decided on a thin, gray t-shirt with a gray wolf on it, black pants, and a white jacket. Likara went to her mirror and brushed her hair until it was smooth and still a little wavy from sleeping on it. Like always, she didn't put on any make-up what so ever. By now her ears and tail were gone and she walked into the living room, plopping down on the couch to wait for the others.

Rox watched Ritsuka do a rather gymnastics move off the couch, smiling in amusement she sure was a flexible little thing. Rox enjoyed watching her in this mood, any mood really as long as it was less towards negative the better, he felt that way for everyone. Rox looked over at Nichole and went into the kitchen to help, "I think Rit is out," he grabbed silverware and glasses setting them up, "It smells great, crackers only go so far." Rox kept setting the table for everyone.

Enzo pulled himself up and off the couch and made his way up the stairs to put on a random shirt and a pair of pants, he half-heartly dragged a comb through his messy blue locks. Before going into the bathroom and splashing water on his face even though hunger had quite woken him up, "Stupid kid, I'll let it this time, but next time I will put you in your place, someone needs too." Taking one more look at his own reflection, he wonder back down the steps.

Ven made his way to get his coat and boots he tossed aside in a lone corner, he tugged each foot into a boot before shrugging on his jacket zipping it up to his collarbone. He then went into put away the rest of the chicken and rice away, Itaru made it and you should never waste food. Making his way over to the door, he stood next to it, making no attempts out, despite his anger filled claim that Luna knew nothing about him, she had hit all the nails right on the head. Leaning the side of his face against the wall, he waited with as much patience as five minutes could give.

Itaru zipped up his thin little sweater and gradbed the rapier he left on the couch."IM READY!" he waited by the door aswell. He popped his hood onto his head and stuck his hands in his pockets.

Likara got up quickly after everyone was gathered. "Let's go then!" She smiled brightly and opened her door, locking after the last person was out. "Nichole's house is.....that way." The strong scent of food didn't need animal abilities to smell it from here. Her eyes instantly closed and she made a humming noise. "Ahh...it smells so good...." Likara started moving without thinking, the aroma was sending her a into a trance.

Name: Jacob Kazakune

Animal dna: wolf

Weapon:bow and arrows

Appearance: avatar plus black ears and tail

Personality:He is very shy so he avoids people and sticks mostly to the shadows. He will come to people he thinks will make him happy and feel welcome. He will protect the people her cares about and even tho he is shy he will always put others before himself

What i represent: the rare black rose

Last edited by a moderator:
Likara instantly took her shoes off and bowed slightly. "What are you making?" She peeked around to see the food that smelled delicious. Her nose twitched as she got closer to it. "Mmmm...." Likara spotted the food and took and made a mental note, slowly walking back to where Enzo was. "I'm almost as hungry as you are now." She giggled but her stomach growling was louder and was heard over it. "Ahahaha....." Her face flushed red as she covered her stomach and looked down.

I knock at the door"um hello is this the right place?...hellooo? Anyone home?"i knock again and pull my hat down to hide my wolf ears

I ring the door bell so that wall everyone in the house can know im at the door and i wait for some one to come and greet me

"Yes i found the place"i take my hat off and whip out my tail"i was told to come here because i have magical abilities no one else does"holds tail shyly

"Thank you, your very kind"i clean my hands and walk down stairs and smell food and blush shyly at all the people"hello every one"

Likara giggled at his shyness and walked up to the boy. "Hi, my name is Likara. What's yours?" She lets her cat ears and tail pop out, seeing that he had wolf ones. Her eyes scanned him up and down. He looks pretty young, 15, 14? I wanna hug him soooo bad!!! Calm down Likara, don't go all fangirl on him. Likara smiled brightly at him as her tail swished behind her.

A light blush crept on her face as she stood there blinking. "U-uh...." She stepped back a bit and put a hand to her forehead, hoping Enzo didn't see. "Nice to meet you Jacob. You're a wolf correct?" Her curiosity got the best of her. She just had to make sure if she was right. The feeling of being correct was one of her favorite feelings. Likara rubbed her ears and smiled to herself as they flattened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back