mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

"Ritsuka you um want to come and sit with me?"i sit down and look at her and warmly smile the way i wished some one would look like me 
Um hey likara want to um come and sit on my lab*i blush shyly*

Her ears pick up Jacob's voice and she turned to him. "Um..." She looks at Enzo and smiles as a thought popped in her head. "Sure." Likara carefully sits down in his lap and smiles cutely at him, tilting her hear slightly.

I grab her hand and rub her cheek with the other"you make me feel cuddle warm and cozy" i pull her hand up and kiss it

Enzo made the humming noise again it was impossible to not do when her fingers went along his ears like that almost like strumming a violin or something. Enzo watched Jacob and Likara okay with things but not getting jealous. But then getting uncomfortable this kid was really handsy for a kid.....

Sees Enzo getting jelous and stops "can you get up please Enzo is getting jelous and i dont want him to get angry at me for liking you mean kissing you i mean"i blush bright red and cover my face with my tail

Enzo raised an eyebrow at Jacob before walking to the side of the chair and grabbing onto it with one hand as he squatted next to it. He roamed his midnight blue eyes over the scared and shy younger wolf, "Hm, I am not jealous kid, so get that outta your mind, but....you are pretty touchy feely huh?" He smirked a bit, but not meanly.

Enzo narrowed his eyes, not at the being cute part, he was allowed to think that, but at the sir part good god! Did people do that on purpose, yet letting out a sigh, he took Jacob's hand shaking it, "Just Enzo okay? No sir, I am sixteen not thirty." Enzo reached up a finger and poked the younger teen in the forehead, "And yeah she is cute, but sorry bub she is taken, just as long as that is clear, we are cool, got it?" 
@twilight sparkle Ven came in and hugged Nichole but then settled down next to Ritsuka. Enzo is talking to Jacob with Likara. so nothing much starting dinner now would be a good thing. Also I wanted to know if we could make an OOC Thread to repost bios and small updates in the Rp.

Ritsuka felt the presence of another and she opened her eyes to meet with Ven's gaze. A light blush heated her cheeks as she quickly looked away,W-was he w-watching me?,

She could feel her cheeks get redder but she shook the thought out of her mind, she was happy to see him, despite how late it was. She blinked some and a tiny shy smile formed. Ritsuka hopped off her seat and sort of tackle-hugged Ven. She burried her face in his chest, adoring his scent,"I missed you..." Her small voice managed to say, her cheeks burning even brighter as her embrace tightened a little. 
Itaru was amused by the whole Jacob, Enzo, and Likara temporary love triangle thing. And made a sort of snort when Jacob called Enzo sir, he tried to hide his laughs.

I get up and set likara down on the chair and head out side looking a bit sad and disappointed"sorry i didnt know im going out side i would hate to be a bother"

(Sure)Nichole fixed everyone's plates and hummed passing them out. She was wearing a black and grey stripped turtleneck. "You're no bother Jacob. " Nichole said with a soft smile. She took him to an empty seat at the table then sat.

Itaru became serious again when he saw how hurt jacob got,"this wont do..." He ran up to him, put his arm around the kids shoulder, and turned him back around, walking toward everyone again,"We cant have sad people here now. It was a mistake no biggie, it happens! I mean hey, i think all the girls in this room are hot!" He grinned and confessed with no shame then pat his back,"Dont worry though, the little mutt isnt as scary as he seems..." He smirked toward Enzo

"What the f--" he cut himself off.

Itaru watched him,"I was just trying to help..." He shrugged.

Nichole jogged out after jacob. "Jacob please come back. It'll do you no good to be out here by yourself in the cold. You need to be warm, eat and have a nice rest. Lets go back in ok?" Placing a hand on his shoulder.

Nichole said"don't even try the fake smile and stuff. I read you like a book. Drop the act. Whats wrong?" Concerned. She got eye level and looked him straight in the eyes.

Nichole gently pulled him to the side. "Sit." She said gently sitting down. "Now please tell me. What is the matter?" Her ears twitching cutely and her tail swished some.

"Ok i..."i blush wildly and bite into hand taking a little blood and forcefully say"i like likara but shes taken and i think whatever his name was was lieing about that cuz he was jelous but im not up to argue cuz im worried that he will hurt me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back