mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Nichole said"I'm sorry but she does love enzo. But that doesn't mean there aren't other girls who are out there who would love you. You just have to be patient. Shes out there somewhere." Smiling softly and lightly hugged him.

Nichole said"I think she was just trying to make you feel welcome plus she LOVES cute things." Giggling. "Now let me patch you up." Leading him up the stairs to thw bathroom.

Nichole sat him on the toilet seat then reached up to the medicine cabinet. Her sweater went up some though and she said"got it!" Pulling out a medical kit. Then patched him up in no time. "Done." Smiling sweetly then blew her bang from her eyes and took off her glasses. "Ugh stupid lenses." Cleaning them.

Ven watched crystal blue sapphire eyes open to greet him, his smiled back warmly lighting with a happiness that had been vacant for the past few hours at least, but then a little warmth tingled in his cheeks as Ritsuka blushed Opps, watching people sleep is not normal.... But the embarrassment became just a passing thought as Ritsuka happily glomped him. Laughing a little, Ven took no time in hugging back snugging into the embrace when it got a bit tighter, "I missed you too Suka," He spoke back truthfully with a content sigh, "Are you okay now?" He asked still not breaking the hug.

Enzo watched Jacob react, "Really dude? I said we were cool! I was not even mean about sheesh!" Enzo complained in a frustrated tone than grumbled as he ate some food. He stopped eating losing is appetite a bit, "I can't get this interaction thing right tonight...." He sighed his ears going down a bit, unlike a year ago, he actually cared what people thought of him in a way.

((You guys go fast! xD I am gonna make the thread ))

(I feel so bad! >3<)

Likara watched as Jacob went upstairs and Enzo getting a little frustrated. She put her hand on his arm to calm him down a bit. "You're doing great. Don't worry about it." He had been getting better with asking for help and new people. She noticed that he stopped eating. "Are you not hungry? If not, do you want me to feed you?" A big grin appeared on her face as she leaned towards him.

Nichole nodded and led him to a guest room next to hers. "I'll bring your plate up. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask. It may hurt now but trust me you'll get past it. Hey the girl you like might be a close friend." Smiling then brought his plate up. She sat at the table with a sigh.

I head down stairs and sit in a new spot"i might as well eat with my new 'family'"i take a seat with a smile and eat

Nichole smiled as she ate. It came out just right. She looked up at rox and blushed wiping her mouth with a napkin. "Ahem rox I know its not christmas yet but here." Blushing and slid a box to him. It was wrapped in green wrapping paper and a pretty green ribbon.

Luna smiled softly seeing her sister. Haou sat at her feet and she finished eating. "I'll be back. " excusing herself her ears and tail blended in with her hhair color.

(Who is Jacob going to be with??? Does someone need to create another character cause I can do it if we need to)

Likara saw the pained look on Jacob's face and wanted to get up but knew that would probably make it worse. She held her shirt where her heart was as it tightened. She felt really bad for some reason but didn't know what she did wrong.

(Ooh maybe he could be with luna? She's wolf =3)

Luna said"are you alright? " concerned her long black hair over her shoulders. And her emerald green eyes shining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back