mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

name: Shizuko Ine

animal dna: wolf

weapon: throwing knives/ daggers

appearance:

nyaa_attack____shizuko_loli_by_zero_ookami-d6h5dza.jpg

personality: shy at first, sweet, honest, hates to see people hurt, cheerful, and energetic.

fruit or what ever you represent: peach

Likara leaned against Enzo and sighed. She yawned a little and her eyes started to close. Her breathing slowed as she got deeper into sleep.

Shizuko walked slowly up to the house that suddenly shook lightly. She jumped back a little but regained her confidence. Her eyes peered through the window and her ears twitched, picking up every noise. Shizuko softly knocked on the front door and started to fiddle with her fingers.

"I got it"i run to the door and open it with a smile and my ears twitch"hi"i see a cute girl and blush shyly"um ar....are you a half breed?

Shizuko walked in slowly, taking in the surroundings. "U-uh...yeah...you could call me that..." Her voice was quiet and she hugged her tail gently, a little afraid. The lighting made her squint a little to get used to it. She was used to dark areas, not bright places.

Likara's ears twitched at the commotion but she didn't want to get up and stop sleeping. Enzo was comfy enough to think she was sleeping on a big pillow.

She blushed madly and looks down instantly, not knowing how to react to something like that. "H-hello...." Her ears twitch again, trying to pick up any noise that he makes.

I move towards her reach into my pocket and pull out the neckless with a blue diamond heart and hand it to her"i know its not christmas but here i would like you to have this"i blush shyly and give her the gift

Shizuko carefully takes the gift and stares at it with awe. "It's beautiful....." Her eyes sparkle with the diamond inside as she tries to put it on herself but fails. She makes a pouty face from failing.

"Here let me help"i move behind her and put the neckless on her then go in front of her to see her and look into her eyes"wow"

She blushes even more and felt like her heart was going to explode. Her eyes somehow met his and never left. The words she wanted to say were stuck in her throat as she felt her stomach flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back