mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Shizuko blinks then blushes more than she ever has in her life. She hides her face immediately and smiles a little. Her whole body heats up from embarrassment and that warm feeling she got when he kissed her.

"Hey um you want to sleep with me in my room you can have the bed i will just sleep on the floor"i smile and feel my shyness melt away

((Okay, I caught up!And Bye Honey!

@mysticfox try not to post tooo much okay? Neko will answer when she can ^.^ ))

Rox had been eating and watching everything in the room, but his attention was drawn back to Nichole, "For me?" He placed his empty fork onto his eaten plate.

Enzo shook his head, "No. I am not a baby, but thanks for the comfort, it helped." As she snuggled against him, Enzo rested his head on top of hers and closed his midnight blue eyes.

(Likara is currently sleeping on his shoulder :3)

Shizuko takes away her hands and nods lightly, her face still red. She walked to him and grabbed his hand.

Likara hummed in response from being woken up by his voice. She nuzzled closer to him and started to purr quietly.

In the box was a necklace with a gem that matched his eye color perfectly. It had a fox charm and paw prints. Under the gem was a pendant with the words " I will always love you" inscribed into it. Nichole blushed and rubbed her arm shyly looking at rox.

"Shizuko..." She quietly corrects him but regrets it since it seemed mean to her. "Sorry." Shizuko bows respectively and keeps a stern face.

Rox stared down at the present in the gift wrapped box, "Nichole....its beautiful." It was the only way to describe such a thoughtful heartfelt gift, his own heart swelled with love and gratitude, he remembered Daniels words giving him the blessing to marry Nichole and there was no doubt in his mind now -if there was ever one- to make the girl sitting next to him his bride one day, happy tears slowly trickled down his face as he pulled on the necklace and slipped it on before gathering Nichole into his lap, placing a kiss on her lips and then just holding her close.

Enzo snuggled down with her, this had become a routine for the couple, in fact it had been even before the were friends starting by Likara placing a blanket over him than snuggling up to him, all that time ago. Enzo wrapped his arms around her, settling them both in more close, he could feel the soft purrs going through Likara enjoying each one.

I make a pallet on the ground and lay down on the large pallet"or instead of the bed you can lay on the pallet with me"i blush shyly

"Y-you can sleep in the bed with me, j-just don't do anything w-weird okay?" She was looking straight into his eyes and was holding her breath for some reason. Shizuko grabbed the diamond and held it in her hand, feeling like it was giving her confidence.

Likara was warm all over, feeling the heat radiating off of Enzo and onto her. She smiled a little when he put his arms around her and meowed quietly. The purrs got louder but still soft. All she could smell were coconuts and it made her crazy. Likara loved the smell, almost craved it, and was driven back to sleep by it.

Shizuko looked stunned about how easy it was for him. She took a deep breath and took off the jacket she had on, revealing the silky white dress she had on. It was surprisingly clean for a girl who was just thrown out of another foster home. She got on her hands and knees and crawled over to where the boy was and softly lied down next to him, trying not to let him hear her heart beating loudly.

"Ngh! uh!" Rox flushed looking up from Nichole's captivating eyes. He had forgotten everyone else in the room.... "Right of course, sorry! Come on Coco." Still embarrassed he picked Nichole up in his arms as well with the box and ducking his head in apology again before climbing up the stairs remembering where her room was. 
((I have to go now everyone! See ya! ))

Ciara giggled and said"remember how we were dear?"looking at daniel.Nichole blushed sitting on her bed. Then smirked pulling rox down capturing his lips in hers.

(Bai rox!!!wait deadly academy)

Last edited by a moderator:
((Bye rox and fox! >3<))

Shizuko froze but relaxed after a bit. She melted into his arms and soon fell into a deep sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back