mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Ritsuka stood, leaning in the doorway, giggling to herself,"Jealousy is written all over your face." Her finger pointed up and down at him and her giggle was mischevious and teasing.

Nichole then looked again. "How he get some of my hair?! Oh God he even got my fanfiction book. I was looking everywhere for that!" There was a page torn out that she didn't want anyone to read...lets just say she's not as innocent as she seems in that mind of hers anymore.

Rox turned around making a funny face at Ritsuka as she teased before letting a few chuckles go himself, "Hey! Why are you looking at that again! Cut it out." He pulled Nichole away, "We need to search Xanth's room now." He mumbled dragging Nichole along, "Come on Suka."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okie..." She followed them. She kept looking back, behind her and hugging herself uncomfortably. Every door they passed she would look at it, wondering whats behind them.

"You don't want to know trust me..." Rox said a frown creeping to his lips as he watched Ritsuka looking at each room as if it was going to pop out and eat her, and to be truthful the things that were in there just might...if opened. Getting to Xanth room, placed the key-card on the door, it opened pitch black, "Pff go figure this was her favorite color...okay spread out, also while we are looking I sorta got an idea for a get away...balloon but we will need some outside help."

Ritsuka Walked in the room and instantly got the chills,"You sure there arent cameras?" She looked around and took a step back toward the door,"I feel like we're being watched.....Maybe this place is just that creepy..." she shook her head.

Rox shook his head, "No camera's, Xanth hates camera's why? I have no idea...we can stick close to each other if that helps." He offered Ritsuka a light caring smile, "I would be lying if I said I am not a bit freaked out myself , and yes air balloon they are having a festival it would be hard to tack us, if they happen to come back earlier, and its unexpected...we just need someone to highjack it for us, on the outside."

Last edited by a moderator:
Rox thought for a moment tapping his fingers along the edge of the desk, than he clicked those fingers in the air drawing the attention of Nichole and Ritsuka, "What about Kara and Enzo?"

The sound of the fingers snapping made Ritsuka's ears perk and her head swiftly turned to him, her facial expression was alert but softened as she realized it was just him.

Ritsuka nodded as well, and watched Nichole in anticipation while she dialed.

Rox watched Nichole leaning against the table and crossing his arms lightly in thought along his upper body, "If you can't reach Likara try Enzo than Zoey...someone has to pick up...they have too." We need someone to get the air balloon at least

Nichole sighed and she didn't hear likara pick up. Then she tried Zoey and she got her. Nichole explained the situation and Zoey said shw would try.

With her wolf ears, Ritsuka heard the phone go to voice mail at first, then Nichole tried a different number and someone picked up! Her ears bounced at the sound of the voice. She coughed a few times, gripping her chest through her shirt.

Rox heard Nichole speaking back to someone, he caught Zoey's name Okay good, she can maybe get a hold of the other two Rox was distracted from his thoughts by the sound of coughing, turning to Ritsuka, he frowned lightly, was she not well enough to do the healing they needed her for? Picking up a few more important looking items to take, he seemed satisfied they got everything,

"Okay, next thing is to get this crap out of us...Ritsuka, are you going to be okay to do this? Its only a cut to the flesh, but I know how much that takes." Rox spoke as he led the way back to the girls room, "I don't want to put your health in danger." Concern dabbled in his tone. A lot of things were risky, but less was better. He knew Nichole felt the same, specially about Ritsuka.

Nichole said"rit if you don't feel like you can lets just wait until you feel better. I don't want you to strain yourself." Biting her lip holding her sisters hand.

Ritsuka shook her head,"Ill be fine, we've already gotten this far. I wouldnt wanna be the one who puts a stop to our freedom." She looked out the window then back at them,"Ill be okay ^w^~!" She smiled and reassured herself more than anyone else

Ritsuka nodded and squeezed her hand as well. She tilted her head a bit and gave a confident smile.

Amber orbs went over Ritsuka's pale face before he nodded once, "Alright, lets get started." Collecting the sheets from each girls bed, he spread them on the floor working lower to the ground would be best. Getting out rags, water, and two different types of first aid kits, "You don't have to heal it all the way, just enough so we don't bleed to death." Finally nodding with approval at the work station, Rox pulled out a knife that looked along the ones hospitals would use. Taking a deep breath he laid it down with the other supplies sitting himself, "Okay, lets get started," He tilted his head upward eyes fixing on the vent, "That means you can stop being a creeper and stalking us, Ven." His voice held a light tease to it as he spoke signalling his joke, After a few moments, legs in dark black jeans dangled form the vent opening before feet connected with the ground below and Ven straightened from his crouch looking half surprised as he gave a small wave,

"You know to much." He spoke out shoving his hands into his pockets as he waled over an sat down. Rox let a small smirk ride onto his lips, "Nah you are just not sneaky." Looking at both girls he motioned for them to come over, "Okay, so Nichole the chip is in the palm once you get that out, take one of your guns which is metal and put this on it," Rox paused to take out a little piece of metal, " All the poison docks should attract to it or most, for odd but to our advantage the dots only seem to be mostly swimming around in our arms, but even with the chip that will detonate the poison out, I still think docks need to be out as much as possible no telling what secret button Xanth has for those." Rox turned to Ven, "You are going first." Rox had his reasons for this so he could try and help if something went wrong especially since the boy's blood was not theirs. Ven seemed again surprised by this yet swallowed before nodding I trust them...I do.

Moving so he sat in the middle he looked at all of them his heart rapidly beating in his chest, taking off his long sleeved shirt, he wore a tank top shirt,"O-okay h-here." He held out his left hand and looked away from it off to the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back