mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

((I replied! !))

Rox smiled glad her family was doing so well, he was also glad the cafe made a recovery, "That's great, I am really glad to hear it, how is school?" He waned to know about everything he missed.

Enzo kept one hand over his eyes, yet he started when her tongue slowly licked up his cheek, he let his hand splash in the water as he stared at her than touched his cheek lightly, "Oh man, we are so weird!" It was a half groan, half chuckle as his face blushed a dark shade of pink, he would not admit again how oddly not horrible the lick was, "Okay nutty cat, can we get out of the water now, its cold, and I need to be warm to plot my revenge."

((G2g for a bit! ))

Nichole said"its good got lots of honors classes...honors chem is hard but I'll manage. Jocks and other guys have been askin me out lately ..its annoying! " (ok I replied! ^~)

((Awww, don't leave Rox~))

"Fine, fine we c- wait, what revenge? Ah nevermind, I'll ask about it later." Likara quickly got off him and stood up. When she looked down at her clothes, she saw that her top and bottoms were soaked and see through. Her face went bright red as she tried to cover herself, not looking at Enzo.

Enzo felt her rise off him with a light smirk at her confusion, he sat up fuller and shook hair trying to free it of water. Looking up, Enzo's breath caught in his throat, his face went the same red as her hair, turning, he plunged his head into the water yet held his breath beating his forehead against the bedroom floor. That's it, she is trying to kill me for sure!

Rox grinned at how she was in honors class. Than nodded at advance chem it was not his thing either, "Yeah that must be annoying...." he smiled sweetly at how faithful Nichole has been, leaning over, he planted a kiss on her cheek, "Thank you...you did not have too."

Ritsuka started to head back. she opened the door and dragged her feet behind her. she stood ther, legs wobbling ,"im sorry.....i-i tried..."you can in her eyes she was fearful about her condition. a suddden burst of heat came over her and her eyes closed passed out on the floor, white hair sprawled on the floor she twitched and broke out in a sweat wincing in pain

Nichole said"rit!" Running to her. She picked her up rushing to her room. Her face written with worry. Nichole started taking care of her knowing she needed mostly fluids and rest.

Tears started to fall from her eyes as she saw him dunk his head in the water. "Do you not like me...? She asked a little over a whisper. Her grip tightened around herself.

Rox placed his hand over Nichole's as she nuzzled him, his eyes showed how touched he was, she was always the one for him. Jerking up as Ritsuka fell to the floor, Rox grabbed water, some broth than went to find medicine. Running into their room, he helped Nichole tuck the white haired girl into the warm sheets, "I did not even see her go ouside..." He muttered placing a cold cloth on the girls burning forehead, "Should we wake her up? I brought some borth from the soup for her to drink, and medicine." Rox turned to look at Nichole.

Enzo came up for air just to catch Likara's soft words, "W-what? Of course I like you!" He exclaimed blush still holding fast to his cheeks, "Its just...well...my mother aways taught me not to stare at, at you know!" It was the first time Enzo had mentioned anything about his family, "Plus you are embrassed, so, I turned away," Enzo slowly got out off the now chilly water, he swallowed lightly tugging at his wet callor, "Not that I mind looking...ngh! I mean!" Enzo clamped his mouth shut and tried to rub the blazing flush off his neck and face.

Likara looks up at him and giggles at his reaction. She didn't mean to make him this shaken up. At least she learned something about him. "C-can you carry me to my house, I don't want other people to see me like this....if you don't mind.." Strawberry eyes gazed into midnight ones, hoping for the answer she wanted. A small blush still on her face when she realized he said he liked her. Likara fiddled with her fingers as she slowly stood up, her arms now by her side. Her clothes were still a little see through but they weren't stuck to her like earlier.

Ritsuka winced quietly, trying to fight this terminal illness. She opened her eyes and smiled at Nichole and Rox,"ill be fine just continue about your business...." she coughed and took a deep breath. With her family's help, her fever went down a bit,"Itll pass...." she frowned.

Nichole said"lets let her rest for now but yes." She held her head in her palm. "How could I have not paid attention? ! I'm suppose to protect her now I took that repsonablity."

Ritsuka grabbed Nichole's hand and frowned with tears swelling,"Its not your fault...." she gripped a little harder then let her go, her grip wasnt that strong, her muscles felt like they didnt want to work, what ever it was that she has it wasnt good. She frowned not because of Nichole but because she was scared, she didnt know if she was telling the truth or not. Was she going to be okay? She didnt want to let go of her, she had fear in her heart but all she could do was hope....

Back in the lab as a child, this illness kept her from months of experimentation, she was in bed most of the time, even when they had begun taking her to school, her illness came up and she missed so many days through out the years, her superiors pulled her out and kept her in the facilities at all times afraid shed slip through their fingers and they wouldnt be able to test on her, and each year it would gradually get worse.

Nichole said"thanks rit but I'm your sibling now. And I should be there when you needme. Here try to eat please." Helping her sit up some and gave her some broth.

Ritsuka sipped it. She cried a bit,"Im crying because i cant taste it..." she tried to lighten the mood by making a little sick joke. She gave a weak small to her sis. The truth was, Nichole's kindness overwhelmed her to tears.

"okie..." she coughed. "N-Nichole?" she called her right before she left the room.

"um...." she looked away,"Nevermind...." her cheeks were getting red again but from a fever. SHe turned her head and closed her eyes.

Rox smiled sweetly watching their interactions and soothed back Ritsuka's hair gently before picking up the empty dishes and went to put them in the sink Its awesome to see them both like this...amazing.

Enzo slowly turned around to stare into strawberry red orbs giving a small nod as he regained hils composure back, "No, I don't mind," Bending at the knees a bit, he scooped her up by the backs of her knees lifting her into his arms before stepping out of the river, "Like old times huh?" He was referring back a long time ago when Likara had injured her leg and he had carried her. Enzo walked steadily heading back for home, Likara pressed against him. @Neko-Neko-Nekomimi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back