mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Ritsuka ran over pushing that Kiyoshi boy out of the way. She got on the ground and picked up the cup she was drinking out of. She sniffed it a bit then looked at Ven, she looked at Kiyoshi,"Did you drug her? This smells exactly like the liquid that was in that vial, what did you do?!" Her tiny, quiet voice asked. Ritsuka's fangs grew larger as she became angry.

kiyoshi said"i dont know what your talking about..."playing innocent. nichole swayed some and her dad went into action."what did you do you brat?!"picking kiyoshi up by his shirt. kiyoshi said"nothing now put me down."

Who are you? it tumbled in his mind shocked there, her eyes dulled glazed over, the same look when her uncle had control of her... Rox stood face set in a firm gaze. Something was wrong, and one thing was for sure, he was NOT about to let another boy take advantage of Nichole and kiss her. Going over he pried the two apart and gazed hard at Kiyoshi, "Mmm, you did, funny how that just seemed to happen, but why don't you back off? This is no time for kissing something is wrong with the birthday girl." He turned to Nichole staring in her eyes, "Coco its me Rox," He gently placed a hand on her shoulder, "I can tell there is something amiss, you can fight it, my cheetah." He encouraged.

Ven looked concerned feeling the tension, it was weird when Rox got all serious like this, it meant no good, "Coco does not know Roxy anymore?"

nichole held her head in pain screaming. she rolled on the ground tears falling from her dull hazel eyes. kiyoshi's eyes widened."why you little!"he was 18. nichole went into the fetal position and shook. she felt as if her head was going to split in two. "make it stop...rox..." she bit her lip as the potion slowly started to make its way out of her system. nichole made her way to the bathroom throwing up.

Risuka had canine senses, so when she said drug, she meant drug, Rox let out a low dark snarl his eyes growing hard and cold, much different from his usual demeanor, the only thing preventing him from going at Kiyoshi was that her father had him, and Nichole needed him. Rox dropped to his knees next to Nichole, "I....I don't know how...." His voice was shaken, and as she ran to the bathroom he followed, "Ritsuka! Stand gaurd, no one let Kiyo go." Rox raced after Nichole, and held her hair back rubbing her back gently.

Ven watch his brothers expression, it was a dangerous one...he looked at the Yoshi guy, giving his own try to be glare, "Jerk, how could you even do that?" He questioned seeming more hurt than angry so much for best friends!

nichole coughed and rinsed her mouth out. "thanks rox..now lets show him what happens when you mess with the mews." with that she walked back to the front and said"dad i got it from here." he nodded and nichole said"you messed with the wrong wild cat." as she landed a right hook. kiyoshi was stunned and nichole tossed him up with ease and jumped up."CHEETAH KICK!"kicking straight down into his spine. he hit the floor so hard it cracked. oh but nichole wasnt done with him!

Ritsuka watched the chaos. How could this guy do something so horrible out of jealousy?

nichole punched him in the gut then roundhouse kicked him. kiyoshi hit the wall and nichole changed into her cheetah form and attacked him. she bit his shoulder and there was a crunch.

Ritsuka jumped with her fist in the air,"GET HIM NICHOLE!!!" She yelled. She stopped for a moment,"ahem, i mean...go nichole.." She got a little embarassed from losing her cool

nichole's parents gasped in shock and nichole tossed kiyoshi to another wall panting."your up roxy."changing back. she wiped some blood from her cheeks and sigh.

Rox watched with still cold eyes, he did not condone violence much, but this was different way different, as Nichole said his turn, Rox went over to Kiyoshi who was pretty f*ck up from Nichole. He wanted answers more than anything but he knew how to bring pain. With a steely calmness he turned Kiyo facing him, looking dead into his eyes with distian, "See where trickery gets you? To try this on Nichole, to go as far for false love, pathetic." He hissed darkly bending the guys finger back which hurt being a a sensitive area, "How did you get that vial? Where, answer me." He commaned.

Ven now hid behind Ritsuka this time as the choas started, he covered his sensitive ears, shutting green eyes, it was not the fighting or beating up, he understood when you should and should not, when it was called for, he just hated to see anyone close to him so furious it frightened him, like a different side, he was always scared they would never change back.

kiyoshi yelled in pain and said"i found it in this warehouse ok?!" nichole felt somethinh sharp on her tongue and spit out a piece of bone from kiyoshi's shoulder. kiyoshi said"some guy sold it to me he said my greatest desires would come true!" monica and daniel were shocked at what was happening. "what the hell was going on?!"they thought.

Ritsuka turned to face Ven and hugged him,"Its okie. Dont be scared~" she said, her voice was gentle and quiet again.

Rox nodded, "What warehouse? What man?" He asked before twisting his pinkie enough for it to radiated pain down his arm.

Ven brought his arms up to wrapped them around Ritsuka enjoying the hug, "Dont mean to be scared." He said softly.

(oh your turn in deadly academy rox!) kiyoshi said"IT WAS IN MY AND NICHOLE'S OLD HOMETOWN F*CK! THE GUYS NAME WAS JACOBE! "gritting his teeth. nichole growled at the name.

Rox smiled coldly, "Good boy." He mocked before standing and yanking Kiyoshi up, "Now apologize to Nichole, and if you are the slightest bit decent you will actually mean it, some best friend." He pinned his arm not to firmly, but firm enough against his back, the one without the injured shoulder bringing him over to Nichole.

(Okay, I am busy today so I will try, just did not want to leave this group rp hanging)

(kk ^3^) kiyoshi growled and said"im sorry nichole!"in pain. nichole said"im forgiving you for me not you."walking away from him. mini mew 2 said"predisite alert! predisite alert nichole!" flying around. nichole groaned and said"WHY ON MY F*CKIN BIRTHDAY?!"

Rox turned Kiyoshi to face him features deathly serious not something to mess with, "Now get out, go to a hospital and don't you even think about coming near Nichole enough to even breath the same air," He marched to the door and throw Kiyo out,"Get lost." Rox turned hearing the mini mew, he shook his head letting out a heavy sigh, "I would ask you set this one out, but I alreasy know the answer to that, sorry love, rotten vermon must be on high alret today."

nichole sighed and nodded. kiyoshi limped away to the hospital. nichole held up her pendant"ready everyone?"smiling weakly. she kissed it and said"POWERPENDANT MEWTAMORPHISIS!" She transformed and posed."mew mew style mew mew grace mew mew power in your face!" (oh i got an idea for how they can transform next ^-^) monica and daniel looked at her in shock at the transformation.

"Its alright if your scared~ i get scared all the time!" She gave a reassuring smile.The sound of the alert caught Ritsuka off guard and jumped a little bit. She looked at Nichole who was already transformed, then looked at Monica and Daniel who were shocked. She giggled at their faces.

Rox looked at Nichole's parents faces, "Well the cat is out of the bag, no pun intended." He smirked lightly before raising his right arm and calling out in a strong voice, "Transform!" His nine tailed fox shirt, red slacks and black shoes appered on him fitting his gentlemans fashion sense. His half gloves came on to and he struck a pose, his bow and arrows appering on his back, "Alright, ready, Ritsuka? Coming?"

Ven looked over seeing the shocked looks, they both looked funny looking like that causing him to giggle. Watching Nichole than Roxy trasform, he smiled at Ritsuka, "Go get em wolfie girl!" He cheered. Before flashing them all a thumbs up. He went over and made himself comfortable in Monica's lap smiling up at her from where he sat, "Don't worry, they are super heros." He explianed in his light-hearted smiple manner.

Ritsuka nodded at rox and transformed into her cutesy orange dress. Her long white hair came undone from its pony tail state, and she blinked her beautiful saphire blue eyes and her wolf ears and tail popped out. She stood shorter than the others but her drive to get those buggers was just as big as theirs. She looked at Ven,"We'll be back~" she grinned.

Rox nodded when Ritsuka transformed as well. Ven returned Ritsuka's smile, "I know! Hurry back!" His grinned turned into a full smile. Rox nodded ruffling the boys head, "We will." He held open the cafe door. Ven waved a bit, "Don't worry, they will be okay."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back