mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

She nodded with a smile,"it was easier than i thought :3" she said. She looked at a clock in the bathroom then back at Ven,"We should probably finish up~" she grinned at him.

Rox heard the pop smiling a bit into the kiss, breaking it, Rox sucked in air happily, he pulled Nichole up against him staring dreamily into her eyes.

Ven grew back full force after washing his hands, "Yay! I did it right then, and okay Suka what else do we need to do?" he asked.

nichole blushed then purred looking into his eyes. her parents made it to the cafe and they had someone with them as well...(dun dun dun hint:old best friend that has a crush on nichole >=3)

"Hmmm..." Ritsuka thought for a moment, "Maybe...um...hm..guess we're done after all~" she smiled at him.

She took a seat at one of the tables "I guess we just wait now."

Rox smiled grew before he stepped back retaking her hand, "Come on, lets go eat birthday girl."

Ven followed her out and thinking too, "Yep! We did good," He praised before sitting on the table swishing his legs. As Nichole parents came in, along with another boy, Ven smiled largely, "Hi! Hi! And hi!" He greeted.

(Likara and Enzo has the cake should I say they made it? Is that okay since she has not been on? Or do we wait?)

nichole nodded blushing. her parents waved back to ven."hi ven!"(i think we might wait...but lets let rox meet nichole's obsessive of her bestfriend) kiyoshi said"hi!"his voice faking kindness.

Rox lead the way to the cafe. Ven grinned at the new guy trusting him Iin an instant, "Glad you all could make it, are you Coco's friend too?"

nichole hummed following. kiyoshi said"yea im her best friend."secretly smirks. monica and daniel said"we're glad too."smiling weakly. (kiyoshi is a jerk -.-)

Ven's green eyes go wide and happy, "That is so cool!" he swung his legs a bit before hopping off the table done with sitting still, "When they get close are we gonna jump out and say surprise like the tv does it?"

(Such a jerk)

Ven clapped excitedly, "It sure will!" He bounced on his heels bouncing over to Kiyoshi, grinning up at him, "Do you like the declarations? Does it say Nichole?"

kiyoshi nodded and said"pure and innocent just like her....cant wait to crush that.."he whispered the last part. nichole said"rox im having a lot of fun.thank you."blushing.

Rox smiled kissing her cheek, "No need to thank, it was my enjoyment too." Ven grinned nodding happy her best friend thought it was good, Ven poked Kiyoshi, "Hey guess what? part of your name is from mario the video game." He stayed ramdomly.

(G2g!)

Ritsuka hid behind Ven, as the new people arrived. She peeked from behind a bit, but said nothing. Her blue eyes were just fixed on them, she looked up at Ven then back to everyone else.

Ritsuka shook her head and burried her face into Ven's arm while hugging it

Ritsuka peeked at them,".....whats wrong?' she mumbled quietly, almost being unheard. She took a quick glance at the other boy whom Ven was talking to earlier, then turned her attention back to Monica and Daniel.

"W-Why did you miss so many?" she questioned and stepped out from behind Ven, but still sticking close.

daniel said"because of our boss. he keeps sending us on buisness trips everytime its close to her birthday. shes been so heart broken over the loss of her sister but this is just as bad..."

"oh...." Ritsuka looked at the ground with her hands behind her,"Well..If you tell her the truth, im sure she'll understand...Nichole is pretty understnding" Her tiny voice pointed out, she had no emotion on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back