mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

they said"we hope so.." kiyoshi stood up and walked to the window. he saw nichole and rox approaching and growled seeing them holding hands. but when he saw nichole's outfit he knew he wanted her more than ever.

"Im sure she will..." she said. When Kiyoshi walked toward the window, her canine instincts kicked in and turned her head quickly to the sounds of his foot steps. They startled her a little. She too saw Rox and Nichole coming, she casually walked to the door and sat on the floor like a dog would. She stuck her hands in her pockets and took out a party popper, waiting for them to come in.

Ritsuka glanced as the boy walkled from the window, fist clenched. She wondered why he was upset but shrugged it off and continued to wait.

She turned away from the door to look at him then tilted her head in confusion, her long wavy white hair started to lean to one side as her head was tilted. Her eyes were big and filled with thought,"Hes odd...." she thought to herself.

kiyoshi had an idea. he took out a vial that had an aqua blue liquid and thought"when i slip this in her drink and Nichole drinks it she'll fall for me."

She watched his movements,"He takes medicine?....ew.." she thought. She leaned towards him while still on the floor and sniffed the air to see if she could get a whiff of the liquid. It was faint but it was there, it was sweet and rosy, it made it seem a little desirable. She sneezed and rubbed her nose,"Am i allergic?" she whispered.

Ven nodded along with Ritsuka as she spoke about how Nichole would react, "Yup, yup! I bet she will be really surprised you are here now, sixteen is a important age!" He said this happily but matter-of-factly as well. His face fell though when he heard that Nichole's sister died. If Roxy were to ever die....Ven shook his head not wanting to think of that, but it was one of his worse fears...they had already lost their parents. Ven watched Kiyoshi with curious eyes, as he moved around , being the boy that he was, Ven approached him, "Heyy watcha doing? What's that? Why is it blue? Its a pretty blue!" He grinned.

Rox walked with Nichole to the cafe, "You remember that earlier guess you had that I was up to something? And I said yes, but just go with the flow, well now I need you to close those pretty eyes."

Rox opened the door and grinned at all of them slowly leading her in he held up three fingers than counted down for everyone to greet the birthday girl, three, two, one....

her parents nodded smiling."HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLE!!!" nichole opened her eyes and looked around in awe."thank you everyone!"tears of joy going down her face. kiyoshi smirked slightly and walked up to her. "hey coco great to see you again." pulling her close. nichole blinked and said"who are you?" kiyoshi growled to himself. "its kiyoshi tsubaki..."

Rox and Ven had said it with everyone else. Rox smiled happy tears are always nice. Rox watched an old friend greet Nicole he smiled softly but cocked his head slightly, did she not remember him? It has been a long day... Ven came up to hug him happily before bouncing over to Ritsuka.

nichole said"oh hi kiyo!"smiling not knowing his true intentions. her ears twitched and her tail swished. kiyoshi thought"so cute.."he petted her ears and nichole purred then backed up. "i want you to meet someone!"pulling him over to rox."this is my boyfriend rox!"sitting in his lap. kiyoshi forced his smile."nice to meet you."

Rox wrapped his arm around Nichole's waist absentmindedly as he smiled back at Kiyoshi, "Nice to meet you man, thanks for coming, the more friends the merrier," He held out a hand for Kiyoshi to shake.

kiyoshi shook his hand but added a bit of pressure as if to say"stay away from her shes mine." nichole rested her head on runes shoulder purring then sniffed the air. it smelled of the potion kiyoshi had. 
kiyoshi shook his hand but added a bit of pressure as if to say"stay away from her shes mine." nichole rested her head on runes shoulder purring then sniffed the air. it smelled of the potion kiyoshi had.

Ritsuka came up to Nichole and popped the little popper, and out came streamers and confetti! She smiled and said "Happy Birthday!!!". She gave a quick hug then ran back to Ven,"I like birthdays...they make me sad a little though..." She frowned.

Rox blinked slowly retracting his hand amber eyes flicked at Kiyoshi, he had street smarts and understood what the other male had said quite clearly, was this an old boyfriend...? Rox watched Nichole hug her parents. His eyes fell back into Kiyoshi's they were calm, but spoke of not backing down, "Lets keep things civil, shall we? if not just think, you will only be upseting her." He gets up walking past Kiyoshi and goes to serve the food they had out, it all looked amazing including some of Nichole's favorites.

Ven blew on a noise marker loving the noise that came from it, "How come sad? Cuz you never got a party? its okay, me niether."

Ritsuka nodded to answer Ven's question,"you never had one either?" She looked up at him her blue eyes showing surprise.

"Another reason why then make me sad, is because its one more year of getting older, a year of getting closer to reality. I dont like it..." She pouted.

kiyoshi growled and wanted to be more than a friend to nichole. yep he was still in the friendzone. nichole grabbed a cup of punch humming to herself and smiled at rox taking her plate. kiyoshi made his move and walked over hiding the vial. he said"hey nichole look at all the decorations!"when she looked at them he emptied the potion into her punch. nichole said"theyre great."before taking a sip of her punch. her eyes widened and the cup and plate slipped from her hands. "ngh..."she slipped to her knees feeling dizzy.

Rox saw her become dizzy, her expression change, forgetting the plate and cup, he let them fall instead he steadied Nichole looking really worried, "Can you hear me?" She looked out of it, "Its okay just relax." He said softly in her ear.

Ven shook his head looking over at Rox before back at Ritsuka, "Naw, mommy was sick and daddy, he was always out, but Roxy he still made it good even when it was just us." Ven blinked hoping his brother would not be upset, he did not like the past or talking about it, or others knowing for some odd reason. "But we can throw Suka a party now that we are together and do a good job!" He said with optimism. Before seeing Coco fall, "Oh no!"

Ritsuka blushed a bit,"W-We have to throw you one too >o<!...hm?" She turned around hearing plates hit the ground. She saw Nichole and her dizzyness,"What happened?!" She had worry written all over face.

nichole said"who are you?"swaying. the potion was starting to take affect. kiyoshi started to smirk and walked over to her."come here love i'll help you..."nichole stood her eyes dull and walked to him. he smirked and looked at rox."i told you shes mine~"pulling nichole close and tilted her chin up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back