mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Likara turned her head and laughed at his bed-head. "Morning sleepy head, get enough sleep?" She poured the batter into the pan and placed it into the oven. "There are some pancakes leftover from a couple minutes ago, just heat them up and they should be good." Likara headed for her bathroom downstairs, coming out with a ribbon that she had. It was white and had all the colors of the rainbow as dots on it. She set it aside to tie around the Kit-Kats later.

Rox held Nichole hand smiling letting her led the way, he took another look around town, "Hey, Coco? Have you lived here all your life?" The question was asked from pure curiousity as he looked along the town.

Enzo let out another yawn, "Mmhm, I did," he looked towards the pancakes before nodding once, "Okay..." walking over in a slow pace, he put two pancakes into the mirowave and rested his head against it like it, he turned it to watch Likara letting out a long yawn, eyes still heavy lided, he was really sluggish this morning.

nichole blushed and said"not really we moved here last year so i kinda had to learn were everything was myself...like usual..."she whispered the last part. nichole put on a fake smile to hide her sadness of being alone for a year in a half. never having friends here as she walked into the arcade.

The oven dinged and she opened the front, sliding out the cake and putting in a toothpick. Nothing was stuck to it when she pulled it out. Likara took out the cake and set it on the counter, closing the oven. She checked off everything that was needed for the cake. "Do you want something to drink?" Her hands worked quickly but not one move was wasted. She first leveled the cake then put the chocolate frosting all over it, making sure that it was very smooth. Likara opened the huge bag of Kit-Kats and started opened the little packets with the candy inside. Carefully, she placed the candy around the cake, keeping them as two instead of one.

Rox walked into the cafe, watching her closely, "I see, it was tough for you." Rox saw right through the fake smile as they got into the arcade he brought her into a gentle hug, "You don't have to pretend or hide not from me."

Enzo took the plate out and sat at the island watching her fast yet graceful movements a ittle cativated by them. At the question, he startled a little, "Uh? Oh, okay...I mean yes....thanks."

Ritsuka nodded,"okay!" And ran back to the room to change. Ahe put on short black shorts, a stripped black and white long sleeved shirt, a pair of black thigh high socks and

White shoes. She pulled her long snow hair into a high pony tail. She looked into the mirror and blinked her crystal blue eyes and flashed a cheery smile to herself before meeting back up with Ven. "Im ready~" she smiled.

Rox pulled her relaxed frame closer, rubbing her back gently.

Ven beamed nodding, "Kay! Let's go!" Bursting through the front door he was on the move laughing, "This way Ritsuka haha!" He was excited to help and be involed in a birthday party.

"What do you want, milk, water, juice, I have it all." She laughed gently while glancing at him. Likara finished with the Kit-Kats and opened the M'n'M bags. "Want one?" She held out the bag while pouring another one on top of the cake. Her head wasn't to the cake though. Somehow she had gotten every M'n'M onto the cake without dropping a single one.

Rox looked down at Nichole as she looked up at him, a loving smile took his lips as eyes connected, leaning down he kissed her lovingly before moving away, he just had the urge to kiss her, simple as that, "Yes, I know how to surf, although, I have not in awhile."

Enzo caught another yawn, before making a face quite sick of yawning now, he was normally not this...sluggish in the morning and it annoyed him greatly Stupid illness Enzo flushed a bit when he thought about yesterday evening, clearing his throat he cut his pancakes, "Juice, and no, I think I have enough chocolate." He put a piece of pancake in his mouth letting the sweet flavors dissolve in his mouth instead of chewing, his eyes watched the candy pour like colored rain drops onto the cake, "Um....do you always bake cakes so ealier in the day?" He questioned.

Rox slipped his hand into hers, "Lead the way!" He encourged getting excited about being able to surf again...it had been to long. (Yullen! :o You got a new username too?)

(yep! click on your name at the top and look for change user name ^-^) nichole jogged to the beach then went to change into her swimsuit. she took off a charm on her bracelet and it grew into a life-sized surfboard. "ready to catch some waves?"

(Ohhhh thats how you do it! Okay! Just wondering ^^) Rox shrugged off his backpack and pulled out a pair of swim trunks putting them off, he set his other things aside, turning, just to see Nichole get a surfboard from a gem, he stood slacked jawed pointing a finger, "How did you? Where did you?" He questioned before shaking his head, "That is just cool and yes, yes I am." Rox took a long moment to admire Nichole again in her swim suit.

nichole took off her other charm and it was a black, red orange, and white board. nichole ran to the water giggling and paddled out on her board. it was pink and white.

Likara glanced back at Enzo before putting the cake in the fridge. "This is for Nichole's surprise party silly. Oh wait, I never told you..." She laughed and put her head in her hands. "Everybody is helping throw a surprise part for Nichole. I'm doing the cake and helping with decorations. Um, Ven and Ritsuka are doing the decorations. And Rox is keeping Nichole busy for now. Speaking of that..." Likara took out her phone and texted Rox that she finished the cake and was heading over to the cafe soon.

Rox grasped the surf board starting to head after Nichole when his book-bag pocket vibrated and beeped, bending, he reached inside reading the text setting the surf board aside, he texted Likara back 'Awesome! We are surfing right now, just text when everything is all set up, I will lead her too the cafe.' Putting the phone back, he was grinning like a dope as he waded into the water, but he could easily cover that up with how excited he was to surf. Paddling out, he joined Nichole waiting for a good wave to ride.

Enzo blinked sipping some of his juice, "Oh....I see." He muttered eating some more of his pancakes, "That is a nice thing to do, um need any help? I feel better..." Enzo trailed off before sipping his juice again ducking his head a bit to hid the blush, "Erm, th-thanks for uhy you know.....last night and all. "

nichole smiled and saw a large wave coming. she paddled faster then held her breath diving through it. nichole popped up at the top of the wave surfing. she started singing "hawiiwan rollercoaster ride".

Rox saw the wave as well and started paddling quickly he held his breath going through the way the strong scent of sea water filled his nose and rushed around his being. Catching the wave, he balanced perfectly and caught it right next to Nichole, he let his breath out, heart pumping with adrenaline, Rox flung his head back and arms up, yet keeping his feet in place for balance, "Woooooooooooo0!" He laughed and hollered riding the wave feeling the water rushed under him tugging the board to shore.

Rox just rode the wave steady enjoying the water and the wave movement he would get back into the flow before trying any tricks. Reaching the shore in a smooth glide he hopped off and watched Nichole surf down admiring her tricks and taking note of them, "Woooo! Yeah Nichole nice ride!" He lifted his hand for a high five as she rode towards the shore.

nichole highfived him and when the water hit her hair she once again had pink highlights. which she hated when it comes to her hair. no not like barbie and the mermaid crap.

She smiled and brought up his head. "No need to be shy." Her smile grew and she ruffled up his hair a little. "If you want to change into different clothes we can head out to the cafe to help start decorating." Likara went into the fridge and grabbed the cake and put it onto the coffee table. "I'll wait down here so take your time, just not too much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back