mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

(she would be a perfect mom!) nichole whimpered then twitched. she started switching back and forth then was cheetah for a bit. the scent started to die down as she changed back. nichole groaned opening her eyes.

Likara laughed but not at him. "It's okay, I didn't get it on the first try either. Keep trying and make sure to watch it as it's in the air. Make sure you have a firm grip on the handle as well. You don't want to drop the pan like I did the first time." She smiled big and went back to flipping, making sure not to burn the pancakes.

(Just out of curiosity, where's Enzo?)

Rox had Nichole cradled in his arms, her head in the crook of his arm. As she changed back, Rox adjusted the postion a bit, he watched her eyes open a little, a small smile touched his face, yet worry still hung in his eyes, he caressed her smooth caremel skin gently, not speaking yet, just watching.

Surpirsed filled soft forest green eyes for a moment before replaced by joy, beaming like the sun, he set the pancake aside and tried again, this time, it landed into the pan, "It worked!" He cheered, before his stomach grumbled, "Do we have enough now?"

(Mr. Enzo is currently buried under that blanket he secretly likes so much, awake, but to comfortable to actually get up. Also his bout of sickness has passed)

"Haha yes we do. You can sit next to Ritsuka and I'll get everything ready." She smiled and slid all the pancakes on one plate, setting separate plates in front of them. Silverware was already on the island so she didn't have to worry about that. Likara swiftly got out milk and poured it into three cups. She made sure everything was set before she sat down. "Eat as many as you like." A small smile followed her sentence.

Rox put a finger gently to her lips, "Shhh, no need to thank, but you are welcome, just rest a bit okay?" He resumed stroking her lush skin.

Ven ran over the the island and jumped on a chair, "Oh boy, the best part is eating them!" He claimed joyously before chowing down.

Stars shined in Ritsuka's eyes, she sat on the stool the right way, her feet dangling because of her short body figure. "Thank you~ ^w^~" she said to Likara. She cut her pancakes to pieces and poured syrup all over them, she loves sweet things so much and she put alot the pancakes were pretty much swimming. She smiled as she ate,"There are delicious~!".-

Likara cut up her pancakes with the syrup already on top. She giggled and started eating them. "They are! Haha, we did a good job huh?" A small smile formed but it disappeared when she put another mouthful of pancakes in her mouth. The chocolate was still in there, but a little faint in flavor. She didn't care at the moment and was quiet happy. Suddenly her cat ears and tail popped out, ears flat and tail swishing.

Ven put another fluffy surpy bite into his mouth his mouth chewing swinging his legs lazily on each side of the stool before sitting crossed legged, "We did so great yammy." Ven took in another bite before looking between the wolf and cat smiling away, "So, what are we going to do for Nichole-chan's party huh? Huh?" He bounced eagerly on the stool.

Ritsuka looked at Ven then nodded repeatedly at Likara, wondering the same thing. Her cheeks were full of pancakes she started to speak but there was so much food in her mouth, you couldnt understand.

Likara pauses, surprised that he knew. "Well, Rox wanted to do a candy theme. I'm going to he doing the cake and decorating so I'm going to start with that. You guys go to the Mew Mew Cafe and have the staff help you guys start decorating." She got up and put her dish in the sink, washing it as well.

Ritsuka swallowed her mouthful of pancakes. She nodded at likara,"Okay!....umm....where is the cafe?" Her head tilted like a confused puppy.

Rox continued to stroke her gently watching her sleep, his eyes gentle and loving. (Its fine! We are just trying to catch up to Nichole's party ^^)

Ven finished up his plate of pancakes listening, swallowing hurriedly, Ven jumped down, "Aye! We shall!" Ven set his plate in the sink before turning to Likara when she asked, "Its not far, by the park," he said as if that explained everything.

Ritsuka thought for a moment,"The park where i met you Venny?" She tried to clarify. Thats the only park she knew of and when she thought harder she did remember a little cafe, thats where she pet a dog before meeting the gang (that was when i first joined xP cant believe i remembered that)

Rox was staring at the sky thinking of the last few days, it did not even seem like days, more like weeks, months even filled with all sorts of emotions. As Nichole woke up, Rox smiled at her, "I'm here," he assured smiling gently.

Ven bobbed his head grinning, "Yeah uh! Thats right Suka! That one, so come on," Ven went wide and eager, "Hurry and get dressed!" He was already in black shorts and the orange shirt with all the superhero's he found at the mall.

nichole blushed and said"ready to go to the arcade?" unknown to her her parents were going to make it for her party. they were thinking more about her than work.

Likara started to get ingredients out, making sure she had what she needed. "Be careful when you leave!" Her mother instinct kind of kicked in. She always said that to her friends or family when they left for a while. Likara poured in the cake mix and added all the ingredients needed.

(Which one is better?

kit-kat-cake.jpg
Candy+Cake.JPG

Rox smiled at her, "Of course, love." He helped her up and dusted himself free of grass and flower petals.

Enzo stirred and rolled off the couch landing on his knees and stretched his arms, yawning softly and rubbing his eyes. Getting up slowly, he moved to the kitchen his shoulder lengh blue hair was the definition of a bed-head, he rubbed at sleep heavy midnight blue eyes, "Hey..." He croaked voice clouded with sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back