mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

( xD My friend does the same exact thing! I sleep over at her house ever now and then. When I wake up the next morning, she will be hugging me so tightly, that I can barely breath!)

(Cuddles are awesome, love the cuddles :D )

Rox grinned nodding his head in agreement, "I already got the idea, and sure thing, we can pull this off, I know it, she deserves as much," Going to the door he slid down the banister and headed for the porch, coming out, Rox snagged his backpack before sinking to his knees, and wrapping his arms around Nichole's shoulders kissing her neck, than both cheeks, "Happy birthday."

Ven was complete stretched out on the bed, an arm thrown here, a leg thrown there snoring lightly as his mouth hung open.

Enzo was barreled deep into the couch and blanket sleeping peaceful, he is was in that fuzzy waking up sort of state, feeling much better from the pervious evening.

nichole almost flipped rox on his back. "thanks rox."blushing then flipped him anyway giggling. "never sneak up on a black belt."before helping him up. nichole licked her ice cream a bit and said"so whats up?" tilting her head.

Rox suddenly saw the sky, though he did not land hard, Rox grinned, taking her hand, "You do karata?" He asked standing up, "What's up? you coming with me, miss Nichole."

Rox followed her shoving hands into her pockets a frown on his face, "Nothing is up, why so suspicious? I just wanna spend time with you." He folded his arms on the back of the lawn chair peering at her.

Rox rolled buttersocth colored orbs, dang her cat senses.... "Alright, look, your right, but its nothing bad, so why not let the wonder and excitment build? While spending time with yours truely huh, huh?" He leaned forward on the chair kissing her forehead, and offered out a hand.

"Yes!" Rox exclaimed happily and started walking along the street, "Good deal, I got fun things we can do together and wham! Aghhhh!" Rox had smashed into a lamp post because he was busy chattering to Nichole, his eyes soley on her, a piece of paper came off the post flowing to the ground near Nichole's it read--Is this a place, were an adventure began?-- rox rubbed his face, "Ow, hey what's that?"

nichole said"no idea...you ok? let me see..."standing on her toes looking at his face for injuries. she then picked up the paper looking at it in confusion.

Rox rubbed his cheek, "Yeah, I am okay nothing broken or bruised." Rox read the paper over her shoulder, "Hm, I have no idea...odd, well shall we continue? I got a cool place we can go, you probably been there, but I found it awesome."

Rox smiled taking her hand into his, "Come on, is this way," He led her along a really pretty garden pathway it had tons of flowers, plants and butterfly's zipping along, a few butterflies landed lazily in their hair, Rox laughed standing still for a moment, "Pretty, huh?..." rox took a wiff of the fresh air.

(Aloha from hawaii!! :D )

Ritsuka's eyes slowly fluttered open. She rubbed her eyes a bit while still laying down. She sighed while still curled up and closed her eyes again. In the scilence, she heard light breathing, but not her own. She turned over to see Ven. She was too sleepy to react and her eyes were droopy with sleepyness. Her blue eyes blinked.....she isnt much of a morning person...

Rox laughed at her excitment going over, he gently removed the butterfly from her hair letting it fly free, "Look at all of these, blossoms, tulips, lilies, daises, and roses all different colors, so pretty." Rox bent admiring a blue tulip."

Ven's foot twitched and he yawned before sitting up rubbing at both of his eyes, "Was that a dream or real?" He mumbled sleepily, his tired orbs moving towards the window. Did Roxy really come through the window earlier this morning? Ven let out a huge yawn shrugging, ah well, Roxy did odd things sometimes. Ven canted his head at Ritsuka unsure if she was awake or not. Scooting over, he lifted bits of hair from her face to meet his forest green with her eletric blue, "Good morning!" The boy chirped smile curving his lips, when Ven woke up, he was up after a few seconds.

Rox smiled picking a pimk rose that was drooping a bit and placing it in Nichole's hair, "There, a perfect match." Rox bent looking at a patch of little clovers, "I wonder if we can find a four leaf one, they are luckly."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back