mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

"Sure, lets go, but no racing this time." He joked lightly taking her hand and kissing it gently before walking long to her house.

Nichole blushed deeply. She stayed up all night that night till 4:10am. Nichole had a cupcake and a birthday candle. She sighed looking at the door and clock. "Happy birthday..."blowing out the candle.

(Yeah, time skip!)

It was early morning around 6am, Rox was currently shimming up Likara house and tossing pebbles at the window he finally found Ven in, the boy woke up, and opened up the window. After after detangling himself from the excited kid always thrilled to see him upon return, he coaxed and lolled the boy back to sleep. Walking thrrough the halls, Rox shook his head, "Like a friggen puppy, surprised he has not started licking me." yet he was smiling lovingly Pushing open Likara's door, he paced in and gently tried to wake her, "Likara, Likara wake up, its me, Rox."

( And to birthday! hehe, Rox is recurrting Likara to help plan something)

Last edited by a moderator:
nichole yawned and cooked breakfast. she took a quick shower putting on her suit and put her hair in a bun. nichole put on a tiny bit of make up and walked downstairs looking like a lawyer.

(Ooohh, I wonder what it is... >:3)

Likara groaned and slowly opened her eyes. She looked at her clock and groaned again, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "I'm up, I'm up." She looked at him and saw a weird smile on his face. "What do you want me to do?" Likara got up slowly and stretched, still in her tank top and shorts. She walked to her closet and pulled out an outfit, setting it aside for later. It was a short black, fluffy skirt, white button-up t-shirt with black paws on it, black knee high socks, and black high tops. If it got cold, she would wear a white, soft hoodie.

Rox watched her move about before speaking, "First off, nice outfit, second, its Nichole's birthday today...and she has to go to court with her rotten uncle. I wanna do something special....but I really don't know much about birthday's so I am enlisting your help, will you?"

nichole said"cmon guys!"grabbing her stuff. "we gotta go i need witnesses please....sigh nevermind!"walking out to her mom's convertible amd driving to the court office.

"Thanks, and sure. Do you have an idea of what you want to do? Like throw a surprise birthday party, have her go on a walk using notes, making a weird, cool cake?" Likara was thinking of all the things that her friends have done for her. The scavenger hunt was probably the funnest. They made her walk around her house using sticky notes until she finally found them in her guest room.

The wheels spun in his head, "I like the note idea, maybe we could lead her to....the cafe? And I know she goes cookuu for candy...so maybe a birthday candy cake?" Rox eyes lit up after some thinking, what about a desinger candy theme? For the surprise party? or...is that to hard?"

nichole was being a really good procescutor against her uncle. she had all the evidence and reinacted the scenes. "as you can see your honor this man is an abusive and corrupted member of society!" her uncle growled and the judge said"15 minute recess!" the court emptied and nichole straightened her papers. she knew this wasnt over not by a long shot. nichole sipped her coffee and munched on a special K crisp. she looked through her notes its been two hours.

"Hmm...a candy theme...I like it! I could possibly to the cake. Do you want it to have candy on top and around, and maybe some inside? Or just candy on top and around or just inside the cake?" Likara was getting excited and was already thinking of designs for the surprise party.

nichole and the others walked back into the court room and it carried on for 4 more hours. the judge said"have we reached a verdict?" a jurer stood and said"we have your honor we find the defendant guilty of domestic abuse and3 counts of 1st degree murder ." the judge said"2 life sentences!" micheal was taken away and nichole smiled weakly.

Rox thought for a moment, "Maybe a few pieces in the cake too, like a suprise, it would be awesome!" His vioce was vibrant with excitment too, "Okay, do you think you could set it up? Recruit the others help? I will keep her busy."

nichole drove home with a smile it was over. she pulled into the driveway and rubbed her eyes stretching. nichole walked in and said"im home! and i won the court battle!" placing her breifcase down.

(Its finneee! we understand! Welcome back! its the next day and Rox is recuriting the others to help out with Nichole's birthday party, Ven and Ritsuka are still asleep at the moment :3)

"I'll make the cake, recruit others, and help with the surprise party itself. You'll do the scavenger hunt thing and keep her busy, sound like a plan?" Likara was already picturing the cake and separate cupcakes that she would make. The design would be all candy of course, but would be a little weird. She smiled as it slowly came into play. "Text me when she starts and when she's close. I'll text you when I'm done decorating and with the cake." She didn't hear Nichole walking in downstairs at all.

nichole was in the downstairs bathroom changing into her jeans and tee. it had a pikachu on it! nichole had fixed herself an ice cream cone and sat on the steps outside.

(okie thx :D )

Ritsuka turned to the opposite side she was sleeping, facing inward she groaned a bit as she moved, her white hair in her face. Part of the blanket was rolled up in front of her and she clung onto the little bundle as she slept (I do that...i have a natural tendency to cuddle things when i sleep....not sure why...). She breathed soflty, her chest was slowly and steadily moving up and down.

( i hold my blanket thats all rolled up or my pillow pet....sometimes just my pillow)

(same here which is why i cant sleep next to someeone if i go to a sleep over! I find the nearest source of warmth and if youre it? oh good luck getting me off xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back