mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Likara blushes and took her forehead away, but still staying close to Enzo. She grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it. Her face started to hurt a little because she was pushing on the pillow that hard. She didn't want Enzo to see her blushing like this, it was too embarrassing. "Don't look at me...." Likara whined but blushed more.

Enzo opened his mouth to protest but coughed lightly, "Why? Your a nice to look at." He grinned sloppily before pouting a little, "See, now I just got a boring ceilings to look at, no fair."

Likara's face was redder than a tomato now. She took a deep breath in and lifted her face quickly. She turned her head and pecked Enzo on the cheek, pushing her face back into the pillow. "H-h-h-happy?"

Enzo kept rubbing at his cheeks with his finger, but stopped when Likara re-emerged, his attention grasped by her movement. Enzo went very still as she kissed him on the cheek, he thought over her question, "Kinda, only now my face is a volcano, and your face is back in pillow world, still not very fair." Enzo manage to cross his arms against his chest, but laying down, grinning sloppily, and flushed crimson, it was less than a threatening pose, "Hey, sing to me, won't you?" Enzo gave a half yawn, "You said you sing, yeah?"

She lifted her face just enough for her to see Enzo, smiling a little. "Yeah I do...." Likara sets her chin on top of the pillow, her face now showing completely. She takes a deep breath in and starts singing quietly, but loud enough for each of them to hear it. Her voice was soft and comforting, making her a little sleepy as she continued.

Enzo's sloppily grin turned into a peaceful expression as the song continued the right side of his mouth lifted into a half smile. His body relaxed and he nuzzled a bit closer so that his head was a bit under the pillow Likara was resting on his eyes fixed on her as she sang softly, his eyes grew heavy intill he closed them completely, his body was willing him to sleep, so was the song, but Enzo was stubbron, did not want to, he wanted to hear the end, he just had to hang on, fight sleep.

As she neared the end, she sang softer a bit higher. Likara saw how Enzo was reacting and smiled. She kept singing as she got a blanket, gently putting it over him. Likara quietly sang the end of the song and kissed his forehead. "Sweet dreams..." She got up and looked around, seeing that everyone already went to sleep.

Enzo felt something soft being laid over him, before he heard her voice say something, not sing it, but say it. ha! he had lasted the whole song! Enzo made an attempt at speaking but it came out chopped gurgleish before he zoned into a peaceful quiet sleep.

(IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY!!! NO ALERTS! >.<) Nichole served alot of customers and didnt get tired as she zoomed around the room taking and giving orders. she went so fast she was a blur as she gave change and welcomed more people in.

(It's okay, it happens to all of us :3)

Likara stretched and headed for the stairs as she turned off all the lights. She made sure to lock the windows and the front door. Her head a spinning a little bit from the previous events. Likara made it upstairs and opened each door, finally finding Ven and Ritsuka. She covered them up also with a blanket, saying good night to each one before shutting off the light and closing the door. Likara made it to her room and collapsed on the bed, falling asleep before she could move another muscle.

(Its fine Yullen! :3. Do we wanna skip to the court scene now?)

Rox put his best efforts in his work. He really loved working helping others. It made him feel good to start earning his money and not having to mooch off of others or steal.

(TO COURT!) Nichole closed the cafr wiping her brow smiling. wesly said"great work you guys!"smiling. "go change and i have a treat for you guys! ^-^"

Rox grinned at Nichole and nodded at Wesly, "Sure and thank you, for letting me work." He went quickly in the back to swap his uniform for his clothing. He could not wat to take an actually shower once back at Nichole's.

nichole hummed changing out of hers in the girls dressing room. she brushed her hair and smiled waiting for rox at a table. wesley said"here you are you two!" putting two hot fudge brownie sundaes on the table.

Rox came on out and sat down, "Whoa for us? awahat a treat, thanks." He smiled at Nichole before taking a bit, "You were great out there as usual....did I do okay, be honest." Rox asked his sppon hoovering over the sundea

nichole blushed and wesely said"welcome dont forget to lock up nichole!"leaving. nichole said"you did great rox!"smiling and kissing his cheek. she aimed her spoon at rox's sundae smirking. "one..two..three!" getting some of his. she ate some smiling. "mmm thank you~"winking.

Rox stared into her eyes for a moment, before smiling warmly, "Thank you, I am glad I am." He touched his cheek were she kissed it. Rox watched her without blinking smiling slyly as she wink, "I hope you know, I switched our sundae's when you were kissing me, so you just ate yours, so you are welcome from you." Smirking playfully he quickly switched them back.

nichole said"so close yet so far!" giggling. she did a dramatic pose sparkles around her. "ahem..NUUUUU!!!"falling to her knees being over dramatic. "why are you so mean roxy?" fake tears going down her face and a random spotlight shone down on her. Nichole stood with a smile and said"and scene!"winking.

Rox clapped his hands and did a wolf whistle, "Bravo, bravo encore!' He called before bursting into laughter and took some of his sundae and plopped it into her mouth, "There, happy now?"

Rox nodded slipping his hands into his comfortable pants pockets, "Mmmhmm, sure am." He held open the door for her.

Rox looked at the scenery in the dark it was pretty with all the lights along the street peaceful, "Hmm, what a busy day, it was fun, even the part when you creamed those bullies."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back