mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

As soon at Ritsuka saw Likara take off, so did she. Her scythe poofed away as she took off so she would be lighter and faster. As soon as she got close, she did a single cartwheel then jumped, her scythe back in her hand and held above her head, ready to slay the beast.

Rox nodded in agreement smiling sweety that turned into a little smirk, "I know I will probably lose, but....wanna race to the the nearest food joint?"

Enzo sliced the frogs waek spot it s soul flying free as the rest of it turned to mush. dropping to his knees, his face went red than green as the frog soul went into the lake and the frog popped out ribitting before hopping on a lilly pad. Enzo vomited.

Ven watched them, there personalites were different, did everyone's change? Not his Roxy's as far as he saw....did he want his personality to change? No that was scary...he just wanted to be Ven.

Rox bended readying himself, "That gives me motivation, Ready, set, race!" Rox called before blasting off.

Rox grinned even when she passed Man she is so hot when she runs... But than he started running faster catching up to her at least, "Ha, I am going to try to win!"

Rox stopped panting slightly, "Aw man," He fake pouted before laughing giving Nichole a high five, "Alright lunch and dessert on me," He held open the door, "Should have known better to challenge a cheetah." Rox winked.

Rox grinned devilishly, "Oh yes, yes I will, this sly hands, I have no control over what they do," Rox laughed and waved over a waiter.

Nichole looked at the menu and her cat side zeroed in on steak. "may i have a steak please? um medium rare?"she didnt want to saw raw because it'll be awkward.

Rox skimmed the menu his stomach hungerying for meat, the steak sounded good but...."I'll have your chicken platter please, and an ice tea." He closed the menu handing it over.

The waiter nodded and left to take the order, Rox smiled over at Nichole just admiring her for a moment, "I say after the court trial we celebrate!" He suggested enthused.

Rox made a face placing his hand over his eyes, "Ah man you did not just...you know, if it was anyone else but you they would be eating pavement." He moved his hand to wink at her, "But you are a special case."

( xD so cute!)

"Oh? why thank you, I do tend to look good in most things, but you just enthusize my dashing good looks," His eyes twinkled as they roamed her, "And you could pull of anything you wore."

Nichole said"aww thanks. but those are purrfect on you~"winking. (get it? xD ) she giggled and said"i still need help modeling them though...i made everyone some."

Likara punctured the monster when Ritsuka did. Some slime splattered on her face and she made a face. "Ewww!!!!" Her chain disappeared and she ran around in a circle. "Ew ew ew ew ew!!! Get it off!!!!" Kara didn't want to touch it with her hands.

(Srry guys my internet has been down so i can only use the school wifi)

Ritsuka finished what Likara started and sliced through the creature with her giant scythe. She breathed heavily and turned to Likara and calmly walked up to her, taking off the nasty green slime. She smiled at her,"dont worry, i gotcha~!"

Rox laughed at the little joke Nichole made, everything about her was...wonderful. The waitress brought them their food, "That is really generous of you," And it was, to make individual outfits for everyone took some time. Rox flashed a smile, "I'll be glad to help anyway I can."

Enzo finished throwing up everything he ate, and stumbled up to his feet wiping his mouth, "Umrgh, why am I sick?" He muttered bitterly before starting to head back towards Likara's place.

The slug was cut up and its soul flew up disappearing, the body turned to a pile of gloppy slime. Ven had been holding his breath but yet it out as the slug vanished, "Waahooo! Yahooo!" Ven cheered runing over and flinging arms around both girls as best as he could, "You two did it yayyyyyy!"

(Aw that sux but we understand Honey!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back