mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Rox eyes quickly followed the match and when the guy hit Nichole against a tree, he sprang into action shooting arrows. But there was some type of sheild. As the creep kissed Nichole, something in Rox just snapped. Enough. Enough of guys kissing her! How many had done it in the last 48hours? 4? One was already to many! Extending his noddles vines they wrapped around jehu neck, squeezing, than his own anger made the noddles glow gold shocking the cynaclon with his own energy.

Ven curled up on the couch next to Ritsuka after pacing in circles for a bit longer, he rested his cheek on her shoulder. A little while more passed before the house gave a shake like an earthquake, yelping Ven clung to Suka, it lasted a few moments than stopped but started again, "W-h-h-u?" He stammered as the house shook more.

As soon as she was near, Rox embraced her, holding her against him, "I'm sorry, I never seem fast enough always failing you." his tone was prettty broken.

nichole kissed him deeply. "you never fail me you do the best you can do rox. i cant ask anymore of you."nuzzling him purring. "im gonna have to kick jehu's a$$ later though...."

Rox as taken aback by the kiss, he let amber eyes close slowly as his ears sucked in her words, they were nice, and her kiss passionate, but still, "Having so many guys kiss and touch you like that....its not right, I should beable too...."Protect you. but I failed once before didn't I? yes, I remember now why I was looking for mew mew in the first place.

nichole said"i know you can protect me rox...why do you think i carry a gun for? so i can hurt guys who do that...." she sighed resting her head on his chest. "~what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. stand a little taller. im not lonely when im alone what doesnt kill you makes a fighter footsteps even lighter!~" Nichole sang that to rox to cheer him up.

Rox sighed finally letting himself feel her comfort, he listened to her song, it was true, he could not always protect everyone, yet...it was hard to watch what happened, "I know, its just hard sometimes, I hate to see others do that to you."

Ritsuka clung back to him. She burried her face in is shoulder,"Im scared..." Her tiny voice sounding frightened. "Whats happening?" She cringed.

Rox caught the tear on his finger before wiping it away cuddling Nichole close, "We will...just have to keep protecting each other." But...can I do that?

"Earth-q-quake?" Ven squeaked shuttering as it stopped again. The room was silent as they sat clinging and huddled. Ven lifted his face up peering around....."Is it over?" He peeped slowly getting up and creeping towards the door. Just a few feet away it burst open and a long mutated slug bashed its way in hitting the wall right by the door, things fell from the wall. Ven screamed as he stumbled back hitting the floor before backing up fast still on the ground, his back rammed into the sofa, "Um uhuhuh ahah." He could not bring up a sentence.

I'm not getting alerts!! >:(

Likara got there too late and saw no one there. She transformed back to her human form and sighed. "I'm too slow..." She turned back around, forgetting about Enzo for a minute and stopped. A slight shake in the ground made her scared. Likara dashed back to her house, seeing them get thrown around. She ran in and grabbed them, somehow staying steady. She stood them in the nearest door frame and told them to stand there. Likara stood behind them, keeping them safe.

Ritsuka clung onto Ven once more, with tears in her eyes. Never in her life had shee seen or been through something like this. She didnt know what to do or think, and her grip tightened. Her ears were flat and her tail was almost tucked in from fear.

Rox still cuddling her close said, "I'll be by your side," He kissed her forehead, "Yeah, we have all the evidence that psycho is going away for a long time."

Enzo skidded to a halt looking around, he turned around watching Likara run off, "Wait! Where are you going??!" Than he sensed it the slug, he sniffed by her house, "Go! I got it here..." unsure of this he watched her speed off, the water shook and out emerged a peresite frog, "hm." Enzo sword came into his hand, it was incased in a hard shell like coconut, yet sharp and deadly, "Okay time to disect you." He charged jumping at its body.

Ven was shocked when Likara came from no where, but hid behind her cowering with Ritsuka he looked at the monster with hug eyes wimpering, "Don't let it kill us Kara." The slug slammed its body onto the ground shaking and toppling things around, than it charged its big slimy body right at the doorway. 
(No alrets for me too!0

Rox laughed to before stepping back tilting his head back a bit, "Its going to be like this," Rox made several funny faces at Nichole some of them shocked, but most of them goofy faced.

Ritsuka shut her eyes and cringed at the sight of the beast. She shook her head,"no no no no no!!" Her eyes were still shut. She felt this strange sensation throughout her body. She opened her eyes and looked down, seeing her tsansformation outfit,"WHA?!" She was surprised.She looked back up at the creature with a determined look, she extended her right hand out to her side, open hand, and out of no where poofed her huge scythe! It was taller than her. She stepped right infront of the thing, and just when it got close enough she swung at it, and hit it with the back side of the blade, like a bat hitting a baseball.

Likara smiled when Suka transformed. She held steadied Ven and transformed herself. Kara made sure Ven was okay and stood next to Ritsuka, a long chain appearing in her hands. "You wanna take the right or left?" She glanced at her, smiling a little as she got into the position to start running.

Rox wrapped his arm around Nichole's waist kissing back as their lips intwinded, than his stomach growled, Rox opened his eyes flushing a little, "Ah man what?"

Enzo swiped at his legs before running up its belly swiping it again no effects though what the heck?? He got hit back, skidding in the dirt dushed poofed up arounf him, he felt a tingle in his hands,"Coconut Cave!" His voice rang out, the hard shell trapped only its feet. Tilting back his head a howl sonic wave burst from his lips, it stunned the frogs movements long enough for him to sense the weak spot, he ran at it once more ready to end this, his energy was depleting fast...

Ven's eyes boldged as he watched the scythe come out, "So cool," He mumbled, but jolted hanging onto the door way as she hit the slug. It went tumbling banging hard towards the entrance way again, Ven did a silent jump of a cheer, but than called, "Be careful Suka! Be careful Kara! Okay?" The slug slammed its bottom half against the wall and charged again. Ven watched chewing on his lip, but his eyes lit up with an admired adventurous look.

Ritsuka flashed a reassuring smile at Ven then tirned back to Likara, "ill take the right~" she grinned excitedly. It was so weird, when Ritsuka transformed she much more fearless and optimistic. Almost like her personality changes along with appaerence. She tightened her grip on the scythe and waited for Likara ,"Ready when you are," she smirked.

Likara nodded at her and ran around to the left, jumping up as far as she could without getting hit on the head. Her chain got a little thinner and sharper, sort of looking like a sword. She was smiling, enjoying the rush of fighting. Her personality changed too, making her not feel emotion or pain as much. Likara giggles quietly and holds her 'sword' tighter and feels a bit of pain, but not as much as she would feel normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back