mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

All that Ritsuka saw was bright flashes and a series of combo moves. Next thing she knows her character is K.O.

"DANG IT! >o<" she fell back on the floor sprawled out, with the controller in her right hand. SHe stared at the ceiling and blinked for a moment after seeing purple and green spots floating around. She shut her eyes,"My eyes hurt...." she raised her left hand and rubbed her eyes. Ritsuka sat up and yawned, and letting go of the controller, she used both of her hands to rub both of her eyes. Her eyes were a little red, just a little, then she looked at the victorious Ven, the winner, with a cute but upset, and some what sad, pout.

Rox watched nichole dive under, swimming on top of the water, he met her over there. rox did long strokes stretching out his arm muscles, Iit felt good to swim, "You will have to show Ven your pool,he loves water, he is a regular fish." Rox chuckled.

Ven shot his arms in the air waving them, his face a happy glow, "Yay, yay Ven won uh-huh!" He did his short victory cheer before dropping the controller to look at at Ritsuka, "But Suka won, won and it was so much fun, fun!" Venny sang on before poking her lips, "So no pouts or sad faces, nayhhh." he grinned it slipped a bit as his face got closer, green searching into blue, "Your eyes are little red, but you were not cryin." it was the only thing that he knew of that made eyes red.

Rox watched her swim under water, her form was really good taking a breath, Roxas joined her swimming lightly beside her. Rox used his legs more than his arms, so he did not disturb her form.

nichole spun under the water and swam back up. she saw a group of people. they said"uh hey lowe-chan.....can we swim?"it was the people who bully her.

Ritsuka blushed a little when he got closer to her,"M-My eyes just hurt..." She shut her eyes. She rubbed them a little more then opened them and curled up in the floor. She looked at Ven,"i think ive been staring at the tv for too long..." She added.

Rox did a straight dive up from the water putting a lot of powering into it as he surfaced backing a big splash, his wild brown spiky hair sat flat for a moment before popping back up into place. He gave a couple of laughs as the water settled back down. Amber eyes looked over at the group of people, "Those your friends Coco?" He asked.

Ven watched her blush, shutting her eyes, as she curled on the floor, Ven sprawled on the floor next to her, "Oh, I see." He nodded before thinking, "Are you going to rest them? To make them feel better?"

she got out of the water. "no theyre not rox and no you cant." theyre expressions darkened. Nichole was picked up by the two guys and held in place. the girl,amber, said"you little brat!"punching her in the gut. nichole screamed and then her necklace was ripped off by amber. "heh this is pretty i think i'll keep it..," before nichole was tossed into the pool. bubbles quickly surfaced and nichole wasnt coming up!

Ritsuka layed on her side to look at him, still curled up with her long platinum hair spread put on the flior behind her,"Im thinking about it OoO....but i dont wanna fall asleep." She whined a little.

Likara sat next to Enzo and looked worried. She thought that she saw tears or something in his eyes when he ran to the bathroom. "Are you okay? I'm sorry for screaming at you earlier." She smiled gently and moved a little closer, trying to examine his face.

Rox blinked, than why where they in her yard? Rox made a swim for the side of the pool seeing the first hit coming before it even landed. Jumping out, water came with him splashing the crap out of everyone, he stopped the punch, but the jerk from that girl ripping off the necklace and the push sent Nichole into the water. Rox paused before flipping backwards into the water he felt himself break under the water. Snapping open his eyes, he fought against the sting of the water letting them search. Spotting Nichole, Rox kicked hard, downward gripping her under the arm and swimming upwards. Breaking the surface, Rox got a better grip on Nichole, "Please don't stop breathing." He whispered in her ear as he worked his arm to go towards the ladder.

Ven followed suit turning on his side, so that he was facing her. His hand gently reached out smoothing back some of Ritsuka's pretty hair before playing with a few strands. He did not pull or tug just messed with it a little, liking the texture of it, "Nah, sleep is boring, how about I tell you a story? That way, when you close your eyes, you can picture it, and not be bored enough to go to sleep?" Ven chirped this suggestion out with a smile.

Enzo shook his head strands of his long hair shaking lightly back and forth, "No you had the right to be angry.....I am the one who should be apologizing," He blinked his eyes, they were now tear free, yet the tiniest bit of red showed from holding them in and forcing them away. His hand itched his other, "So, um, I'm sorry, your library is really amazing, I thought so.....I don't know why I said," Enzo sucked in a deep breath before sinking a bit back into the couch, letting out the breath, "I am just a messed up person lets leave it at that."

Rox managed to get to ladder and hoisted himself up. Setting Nichole up he patted her back trying to force the water up, "Come on Nichole, come on, love, thats it spit up the water." He encouraged.

Rox got up still looking shaken, than his eyes narrowed as he slowly approached, he stood just off to the side, arms crossed a small pleased little smirk on his lips, "Don't kill them." Even though they almost killed you...

Ritsuka blushed madly when he layed next to her and played with her hair. But when she heard of a story, her eyes glittered with interest. She nodded at the suggestion and put her hands together, and used them to prop her head from the floor, like the pillow. And watched Ven attentavely and waited for the story to be told. She stared at him with her big blue eyes.

nichole said"GET OUT OF MY FREAKING YARD!"kicking the group out.they went flying and nichole fixed her necklace. 
nichole said"GET OUT OF MY FREAKING YARD!"kicking the group out.they went flying and nichole fixed her necklace.

Rox came up behind and clasped it for her before hugging her from behind pressing her back against his bare chest arms wrapped a little below her chest, "That was frightening." He whispered resting his chin in her wet hair.

Ven grinned watching her get comfortable before clearing his throat, his right hand still doddling with her hair, "This is a story Roxy has been telling me forever! Okay lets see," He paused a moment thinking, "Once upon a time, there was a castle, it was a mega huge one, with walls as white at snow and hallways that shinned all the time. In the castle lived the king and queen and two princes, the king and queen were amazing rulers never letting power or the thirst of greed rule their minds. Even when they dined for supper, all the worker were invited to the table to eat, because without them, the castle would fall. Many of the other kings and queens thought them foolish, but it did not matter, the king and queen were very happy, and so were the princes, they had lots of toys and books and games, but the best time was when they spent with their parents never to busy for them." Ven was smiling looking up at the ceiling before looking back to Ritsuka, "Pretty picture huh?"

Ritsuka nodded in agreement. "I wished i lived in a place like that...with parents and stuff~" she closed her her eyes and sighed with a smile, imagining how great of a life that would be. She opened her eyes again and looked at Ven,"But if my life was like that, i wouldnt be where i am now. And i like it here~" she concluded. "What do you wish your ideal life was like?" She asked him, with her sapphire eyes filled with curiosity.

Rox shook his head lightly still holding her, "Not the part where you kicked a$$ that was awesome," Rox petted her wet hair lightly, "You almost drowning gave me the chills. You okay?"

Ven listened to Ritsuka nodding, at her wise words. "My ideal life..? Uhmm" ven was quiet for a moment, "I think I am living it now," he folded his hands lightly on his stomach, "Even the bad parts, it makes us stronger." Ven blinked his green eyes thinking that over, "Yeah life is good how it is, I like it here too, with you, and everyone..." His forest green gaze met her sapphire eyes, "I really like having a friend again." His hand reached out, patting hers, "Do you wanna hear more of the story? Its not done yet." He smiled brillantly showing off his teeth.

She listened carefully as he explained how he is living his ideal life, and she was satisfied with that answer. Ritsuka smiled at him and held his hand,"I never really had a friend before. But yes, it is good to have a friend~". She looked up at the ceiling,"actually i would like to hear the rest of that story~!" She smiled and stared upward, her mind ready for some more imagination.

Rox rested his head back in Nichole's hair, hugging her a little closer, "Good, that is what matters. You seem to have a lot of near death experiences," Rox let out a laugh.

Ven tapped his fingers lightly on hers, "Goodie, now we both have a friend." He seemed happily content with this. Thinking, Venny started speaking again, "For a few years, the royal family lived happy peaceful not letting riches er, cor-cup-ted them. But than one day, the princes came home to a burnt castle, its bueaty burnt, its king and queen gone in the flames." The tempo of his tone became sad with the story, "The princes were treated badly by the other king ans queens left orphaned. They did all they could to survive, ran away from the kingdom. But the brothers got spilit up, it was awful, but good people helped them along their hard road. Soon a glorious day came, the brothers were untied once more, each growing in their own journey, they shed their titles as princes, for they did not need it, they had each other, and that was good enough, the end." Ven finished smiling with his eyes closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back