mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

(its ok heart DX)Nichole blushed and drove from the theater. she saw a race track and a few muscle cars racing. her hands itched to go...so she pulled up onto the track. she said“who wants to go?” the guys laughed at her“go home little girl you could get hurt!”totally making fun of her height. 
(its ok heart DX)Nichole blushed deeply then heard muscle cars racing. she itched to race..so she pulled onto the track. “who wants to race?” the guys laughed“go home little girl!you could get hurt!”totally making fun of her height.

(Any ideas on what to do with the others?? If Heart is not going to be on for awhile, we dont wanna be stuck in limbo)

Rox turned his seat seeing the guys, Rox was usually not for things like this, considering the risk ,he was always careful, had his limits to his crazy wild side, but they insulted Nichole, and needed to be put in place, "Oh, so you want to stereotypic? Nichole show him the speed of a cheetah." Smirking over at her.

Nichole smirked as some guys glared.one said"I'll take her on...a lap around the track...winner takes the losers car and anything that came with it..."smirking pervertedly at Nichole secretly. She took out a racecar helmet from the back. "Lets go.." they both pulled up to the starting line.

Rox eyes widened, "Er Nichole, not these guys are not lame slimballs, and not that I think you will lose, but the stakes seems pretty high...its your dad's car..." He smiled wanly.

Nichole said"secret weapon...nitros.."winking at him. They burned out speeding off. Nichole put the pedal to the metal going on the curved track like a champ. The man said"I hope your a good kisser!!" Smirking passing her. Nichole sped up and said"I hope you can run faster than your car!"

Rox blinked, but the feeling that he has known her longer than a simple two days festered trust so he just smiled back and enjoyed the ride and it was one hell of a ride, rox laughed wildly shouting out the window, "Hey buddy you sure your grandma is not driving?" He taunted with a smirk.

The man growled at him and Nichole and he were neck and neck. They passed the check point and Nichole said"cya pops!" Before zooming off at 89mph.

Rox yet out a whoots of laughter throwing up peace signs, "How is that for little girl! have fun kissing your pillow!" Sitting back he laughed more, "You are awesome, you know?" His heart was beating fast from adrenaline.

(Oh nooo its okie Heart, we understand :3 i get internet probs too xD and we could always get side tracked :o )

The man hooked up his car to Nichole's by a chain. He looked at Nichole and slowly smirked."I'm not leaving without a kiss..."pulling her by the hip to him kissing her deeply. Some guys wolf whistled. Nichole had tears in her eyes then they darkened.

( :c Aw rox did not get a chance to intervene, he would have totally stopped that prevert.)

Rox flew at the man as soon as Nichole was away, his foot rammed into the man's chest and his elbow came down on his neck than his fist twice in his face before the man hit the ground.

Rox showed no mercy swinging his fist back and slamming it again into the man's bleeding face, his eyes were severe with a predator captured his prey sort of gleam, it scared the others from stopping him, "Don't you ever, ever nasty filth," his tone was low yet deadly filled with distaste that edged on malic, his fingers pressed on the front of the man's throat before letting go, "Now get out, before I change my mind about letting you live." Rox was furious, yet his powers kept under control.

(I sent you a pm to help, Heart!)

Roxas looked at Nichole, and all the fury swooped from his face. He gently pulled her forward so she was resting against his body, than he drapped his arms around her, he held her, in silence, closing his eyes.

Enzo chuckled lightly, "You seem smart as is, we do have an odd pack." Enzo saw Likara house and jogged a bit, "Here we are miss. Kitty's home."

Ritsuka stared at the house,"Wow~! Thats a really nice house!!" She grinned

Rox still felt awful about it, yet nodded guiding Nichole to the car, opening the door to the car he let Nichole in, than got n himself snapping his seat belt on.

Enzo nodded and waved at Likara before getting the key she had given him, "While they catch up, I can get my-er I mean the book I was reading." Enzo unlocked the door.

Nichole drove home and sighed walking to her room. she washed her mouth out good. 
Nichole drove home and sighed walking to her room. she washed her mouth out good.

Rox came back into the house and sat on the couch rubbing his hands into his cheeks his eyes going over to Nichole's laptop the question popped back into his head, but the image of that man came back, kissing her like that, maybe he should have killed him....no no Rox stop it.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back