mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Nichole layed her head on Zoey's shoulder hoeping she would find her mother."thank you very much...My doctor stay down there."she said as she pointed down the street.

Nichole slowly became calm and fell asleep.She began to dream of the her parents death and became screaming in her sleep, and crying.

Rox kept up his guard in till they sat down, he did not want of repeat of what happened in the cafe, no way. He took a few pieces of popcorn munching on them while looking around, "Pretty empty, good!" Rox put his feet up on the empty chair in front of him.

Rox was surprised when Nichole 's hands wrapped around his arm and she let out a scream, he grinned slightly wrapping his arm her, "Are you one of those people that like to scare themselves?"

Rox's gently pulled Nichole onto his lap and gently locked his arms around her stopping her from flailing, "Shhh, try to breath, its okay, follow my breathing okay?" With Nichole pressed against him, she could feel they way he was breathing.

"Oh crud, you are really freaked." Rox whispered knowing she could hear it easily, "Okay uh, do you want to go? Or sneak into another movie?" Rox rubbed her ears gently knowing Nichole liked that feeling, "Er forget I said the last part." His tone embarrassed You are not on the street anymore Rox

Rox's face went a few shades redder hearing the words but loving it when she nuzzled him and purred it was amazing, "You don't even have to ask." He smoothed back.

Nichole was calm the whole movie only jumping a few times. She even laughed."ok he was stupid...she almost made it....she just needed to go..."

Rox had comfortably rested his head in her hair watching the movie and still rubbing her ears, "Yeah, most girls in these movies are dumb, but they make it out alive, they need someone in the movie like you, you know, that will kick butt."

(Srry guys im sick and ive been resting)

Ritsuka laughed and clapped,"Youre amazing! Youre so smart! How did you know all that?!" She grinned,"i wanna be smart too =3=" she pouted cutely with a little blush.

Rox through his trash away than leading the way out, "Hm, I love cruising in your car, how about we drive around see what catches our attention?"

Enzo restrained himself from shruging, "Its not really smarts, just observing, and who says you are not smart? Most people are, they just don't know how to use it though." His tone was matter a fact, but not in a blunt or cold way.

(I wish heart would come back, we are stuck in walking limbo! xD )

Ritsuka nodded,"Oh, I see~ Hopefully ill learn to use it some day!" She smiled again.

(LOLZ i know! Enzo must be tired @o@)

(I am sooooooo sorry! My Internet is down and it may take a while to fix, I'm on my friend's computer. I'm not going to be on for a while. Sooooooooo sorry!!!!)

(DD: that suuuuucccckkksss Heart! We understand though! Miss chu! <3)

Rox slid himself back into the car rolling down the window he kicked back already to go cruising. Rox grinned over at Coco, "Start this baby up!"

(What should we do about the others going to Likara 's house? :/ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back