mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

(Sorry guys, had to eat dinner and do some things)

Likara kept quiet but giggled at Ven. "Ven was it? Do you want a piggy-back ride? You're too cute!" She smiled and ruffled up his hair gently. She had a soft spot for cute kids, they all loved and she loved them back. Likara had never met a child that hated her. Maybe at first but they would give in and play.

(Its fine to both of ya Real life comes first....sadly lol!)

Ven giggled and tilted his head, "I am? He did not feel warm, just like Ven, normal, "That's a good thing though, right?" Ven grinned with delight and sighed contently when Likara ruffled his hair, he loved it when people did that! "OOoooo! I lovvvveee piggy back rides!" Ven looked down at Ritsuka, "But Suka won't beable to have one." his smile dropped into a frown.

Enzo saw how much Likara liked the squirt, and how confusingly upset he got over someone not having a back to piggy on as well, rubbing the bridge of his nose, Enzo turned around as well, " I don't mind giving Suka a piggy back ride." He offered.

Likara laughed and stopped in front of him, leaning forward slightly. "Okay, get on. Hold on tight, I don't have the best of grip and I love to run." She glances back at Ven and smirks. He was really cute, but not in that way. Ven was a kid but she respected that.

Roxel said:
(Its fine to both of ya Real life comes first....sadly lol!)
Ven giggled and tilted his head, "I am? He did not feel warm, just like Ven, normal, "That's a good thing though, right?" Ven grinned with delight and sighed contently when Likara ruffled his hair, he loved it when people did that! "OOoooo! I lovvvveee piggy back rides!" Ven looked down at Ritsuka, "But Suka won't beable to have one." his smile dropped into a frown.

Enzo saw how much Likara liked the squirt, and how confusingly upset he got over someone not having a back to piggy on as well, rubbing the bridge of his nose, Enzo turned around as well, " I don't mind giving Suka a piggy back ride." He offered.
Ristuka blushed then shrugged giving a bashful smile,"D-Dont worry about me." She gave a light nervous chuckle and moved a piece of hair behind her ears,"I dont mind~" she looked up at him with blue puppy eyes and a slight smile then turned it into a cheery grin.

Ven bounced on his heels before clambering onto Likara's back. He was not that heavy at all, and cosidering he was small for his age, he looked more eleven in staure than thirteen. "Woooo! I like going fast!" Fingers gripped securely, green eyes looked over to Enzo and Suka, " Go for it suka! I bet Enzo gives mega good piggy back rides!"

Enzo raised his eyebrows at Ven's random and untrue faith in him, "It's fine really, I can do it." He gave a quick smile. Enzo could do this, if not the want to impress Likara, or the need to prove he could do this, than that smile of Ritsuka's was winning his favor. Enzo bent down, "Come on, hop on"

(I am heading off night! Sleep well! ^^)

"Okay then, hold on!" Likara smiled and started running quickly ahead, leaning forward slightly to make sure she didn't drop Ven. She was giggling and smiling more than she had even been. Surprisingly he wasn't that heavy, but not light either. Likara noticed Enzo and Ritsuka far away and laughed more. "I went faster than I thought..." She let up a deep breath, starting to walk instead. 
(Night Roxel!)

Ritsuka blushed deeply, she didnt want to be rude so she listened to him. Once she hopped on she clung onto him and burried her face into his back, she always got nervous when she was picked up in fear of being dropped. She closed her crystal blue eyes,"P-Please dont drop me..." She pleaded shyly and quietly.

(I think imma sleep too :o )

Rox was lost in their own little world, but the quiet sweetness of Nichole's voice brought him out of it, "Yeah, what's up?" Amber eyes found Nichole's eyes.

Ven throw back his head gleeful pippy laughter filled the air with Likara giggles, "Weeeeeeeee! Weeee! Haha!" Ven shrieked with joy. When Likara started walking again, Ven pressed his wind beaten red with excitment face into Likara bubble gum pink hair still tittering, "Yay! Likara yay!" He cheered bringing his face out.

Enzo grabbed a hold of Suka's legs, that were around his waist, as she held onto him with her arms, Enzo licked his lips a little. At her almost plea, "I won't, its okay, we will go a little slower," his tone had retaken the lighter from, "Okay off we go before we get left behind." Enzo started jogging lightly making sure Ritsuka was not sliding or falling off.

Ritsuka held on tightly, with her arms wrapped firmly around his neck. She started to get a little worried,"A-Am i too heavy?" She asked, blushing slightly.

She giggled and started running again. "It should be a crime for being so cute!" Likara smiled and looked back at Ven who was really happy. Pop! Her ears and tail popped out but she still looked happy. Her tail was swishing and her ears were flickering cutely. She was getting a little tired of holding him up, but she carried on, not wanting to ruin his fun.

Rox nuzzled her back gently, kissing her blushing cheek, "I know I am awesome, but what are you thanking me for?" He asked with a little smirked rubbing the tip of Nichole's nose with his finger.

Enzo kept up his light jog making sure to keep Likara in his sights, "Huh? Oh no, your not heavy in a way that you are breaking my spine, your a good weigh er," Did that come out right? Enzo took a breath, "Do you want to go faster or is this good?"

Ven threw back his head again whooping and weeeeing as Likara started running again, "It should be a crime for you to be this fun Kara!" He squealed happily, his green eyes locked on her ears, than he leaned back a little to see her tail, "Hehe, kitty, you turn into a kitty-kat."

Rox felt himself blush looking away before looking back, "No problem, you are the same for me, only sweeter," He nuzzled her back stroking her cheek lightly.

Rox curls his arms lightly around her move making Nichole more comfortable, "Well, someone needs to wrap me up and put a nice red bow on the top," He joked but in his face he was deeply flattered, he showed it with a soft, but passionate kiss.

Ritsuka shut her eyes again,"Y-you could go faster if youd like to catch up!" she said.

Rox opened his eyes at the sound of the pop, to see it and blushed, she was just to cute, his heart beat faster, and with a pop, he was a fox ears laying back and tail swishing happily, he let out noises of affection nuzzling Nichole.

Enzo kept up his jog, "No, its fine this pace, I don't need to catch up, I can still hear them, perfectly, and track them, plus, I know the general way, I've been to Likara house before."

"Oh O oO." She said and still hung on to them. She looked down at him,"So you have powers too then..."she stated but at the same time asked.

Likara slowed down. "Oh that's right, you've never seen me like this. I know what your brother is, but what are you?" She was curious at what he was, since Rox was a fox, maybe he was a mix. Ven acted like a dog more than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back