mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Likara reluctantly got up and went inside the house. "You guys can relax, I'll make breakfast by myself. Any requests before I start?" She asked before tying her hair in a high ponytail. "I was thinking of making eggs, sausage, and some toast. Is everyone okay with that?" Her hands were opening cabinets to get out pans and ingredients.

Rox nodded, "That;s sounds fine, let me look for the recipe while your doing that," He dug around a little finding the cook books flipping through a few trying to locate the recipe.

Enzo plopped down at the table and began reading through the paperwork, his eyes reading it looking for any signs of errors, he glance over at Likara subconsciously admiring the way her hair looked pulled up that way.

"You don't need to do that..I know the recipe..." Likara quietly said beside and moved closer to see the book easier. She had to know how to cook, or how else would she eat alone? No one was there to feed her or do anything for her. Likara grew up pretty much on her own.

Rox shook his head laughing a little, "No, no not for something as simple as eggs, and sassuage, its Nichole's mother's special recipe for soup, she said it will make her feel better, if you could make that for her..." Rox stood hunting for all the ingredients.

Enzo continued to look through the notes and charts tracing each line and things of that nature, "Why? Is she ill?" He leaned back in his chair to glimpse at Nichole on the couch.

Rox nodded, "Yeah, I think it was the combination of yesterday and basically pulling an all nighter and doing to much, you can get sick from that right?" He asked openly.

"I think I can make that...I'll try to at least. Getting sick from stress is possible but hard to. I'll start on breakfast first and then the soup." Likara sets everything out and start making the eggs and sausage, putting bread in the toaster in swift movement. Things were cooking everywhere but Likara kept it under control. "It should be done in 15 minutes or so...." She spoke while turning over the eggs and putting butter on toast.

Nichole held a tissue to her nose sneezing. she groaned as the phone rang gain. “hello?ACHOO!”her mom said seriously“why did you hang up like that young lady?!”then started their agrument which Nichole ended with“IF YOU CARE ABOUT WORK SO MUCH THAN YOUR DAUGHTERS UPCOMING 16TH BIRTHDAY THEN STAY THERE!”slamming the phone on the hook. she felt anger.

Likara finished soon after like she said and put plates on the table with the food on bigger plates. "You guys can have breakfast, I'll clean up in the kitchen. Oh, and here's your soup Nichole." She set it down next to her and smiled, backing away though at her screaming. Her legs scurried to the kitchen and starts cleaning up after herself, leaving the place spotless.

Rox had joined Enzo reading through the material, they had gotten through all of it just when Likara called for breakfast. rox gathered it all neatly, and walked it back over to Nichole, saying bles you each time she sneezed. Setting it down he jolted at the fight on the phone. Her parents seem so nice, generous, why would they forget her brithday? Rox slid over to the phone and slickly unplugged it from the wall, he ran a comforting hand through Coco's hair, "When is your birthday?"

Enzo picked up a fork and started eating watching Likara, "I think its clean enough, come sit, eat," Enzo chewed a forkful of eggs, "Its good."

Ven woke up from all the noise and went to the bathroom, coming out, the thirteen year old, stretched walking to the kitchen and getting a plate, "Morning everybody!" he said in his chipper tone.

Nichole said“august 8....”looking at him her voice still very hoarse from yelling. “why?ACHOO!”turning from him quickly as she sneezed.

"Bless you," Rox said as she sneezed handing her another tissue, "Well, just to know for one, and two, birthdays are special, we should do something nice."

(Sorry guys! I was really busy Dx)

Ritsuka looked around for a moment taking in the morning. There were days when she was a morning person...and there were days when she was not... She hopped off from her seat on the table/where se slept and heard Nicholes want for tea. She looked at Rox,"Ill do it...." She didnt smile and her voice wasnt cheery like usual, and considering she slept uncomfortably on the table, this was probably a bad morning for her. She walked over to the kitchen an grabbed a pot, putting t over a lit stove. She poured water in it, and grabbed ingrediants. She got oregano, lemon and honey (my mom makes this for me when im sick it works like a charm OoO) and threw it in the pot. While that was boiling, she washed a couple dishes before taking the pot off the stove. She opened the cupboard and looked up at the tea cups. She stretched her little arm out to reach it but failed. She got on her tippy toes and tried again, but no luck. She walked back to the table and dragged a chair back to the cupboard, climbing on it. She grabbed a cup then set it in the counter. Tea was poured and ready to go. She held it carefully and went to Nichole,"It isnt exactly delicious buts its ideal for illness~" she put up a cute smile.

Ritsuka put her hand to Nichole's forehead as she sipped the tea,"Youre still warm..." She got up and went back to the kitchen, getting a bowl full of cold water and a rag, she brought both the water and rag to Nichole and kneeled on the floor beside her. Putting the now soaked rag on her forehead she looked at Nichole,"Dont get for anything, you cant over exert your self right now." She said. "Get some rest, and if you sweat too much in those clothes ill grab some more, you need to stay cool." She said

(I passed out from staying up almost 24 hours ;A;)

Likara sighed and finished cleaning, sitting down at the table to start eating what she made. "Thanks..." Her eyes didn't look at anything but her plate. She was still confused about their relationship, did they even have one? She just assumed they were still friends. As long as everybody else was happy, she was fine with that. Likara thought about having them stay at her house, she had enough room. "I'm probably going to stop at my house to check up on things, if anybody wants to join me I'm fine with that." She glanced up but continued to eat.

Rox chuckled as he looked through the work, "Nice, we have our own medic, in the group." Rox compilmented.

Enzo looked over at Likara as she said she was going back to her house, to check up on things there, "Likara, do you mind? There Iis that book I was reading, mind bring it over? I have one more page to go, its been bugging me." Enzo than looked back down at the charts.

Ven grinned at Ritsuka nodding at Rox's compliment, "Uh-huh Ritsuka is smart!" Ven looked over at Likara and raised his hand, "Can I come see your house? Houses are pretty."

Nichole said“you can go with them iif you want rox...i'll be fine..”snuggling back into her pillow. “wait...i missed yugioh gx?!”turning the tv on only to see the last part with jaden and jesse fistbumping before the show went off. “.......”her eye twitched, she wasnt mad at anyone she was mad at the world.

Rox shook hisbhead lightly, "No, its fine, I am sure I will have plently of time to see Likara house,"He smiled over at her, "I stopped watching after the original yugi, never got the chance to see the others, are they just as good?"

Rox grinned, "No thanks needed, my pleasure," His grin grew wider, "Sounds like a perfect plan," Coming over, he paused not sitting yet, are we going to watch on your laptop?"

Nichole giggled shaking her head. she put the tv on netflix and found yugioh gx. “hmm i'll make some caramel corn..”going to pop some popcorn. she added some caramel to it and shook the pot coating it. Nichole poured it into a large bowl walking back to the living room.

Likara finished her breakfast and nodded. "Yeah, you can take as many books as you want Enzo. I don't really read that much, other that manga collection. My house is really big for me, it fits almost six people! It's pretty though, I might sleep there tonight, I don't know." She gets up and puts her plate into the sink, making sure to wash it and dry it.

(Does anybody want to see what I drew for my art project? We were supposed to make a comic book cover and mine apparently was the best. I didn't trace it, I did go off of a picture though.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back