mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Nichole started cooking smiling away. She was cooking some steak, mashed potatoes, some gravy, and green beans with rolls. she had something special for dessert.

Likara stayed on the ground, now slightly sleeping. She could still hear and smell the thing around her. A scent of food came upon her but she was to lazy to get up and move.

(Okay, thanks!)

Likara groans loudly as she curls up more. "I don't wanna get up!" She half yelled at Nichole through her arms.

Rox walked up the stairs smiling to himself as Ritsuka was enjoying the grass, Enzo gave her a bit of a weird looked but said nothing about it. Once inside Rox slide Ven onto the couch arranging him to comfortably before walking into the kitchen and wrapping his arm around Nichole pulling her slightly from her cooking, but not much to disrupt it. He smiled sinking his face into Nichole hair.

Enzo meanwhile flung himself down next to Likara, admiring Nichole living room and looking at everhthing that hung along the walls. Than he poked Likara, "You okay?" Come on get up!"

Ritsuka perked up hearing that the food is done. She jumped up and ran in side,"Body fueeelllll~" she sang as she ran around the table then picked her seat and excitedly waited. She plopped her hands on the table and rubbed her hands everywhere,"wood :3 ......it feels nice!" shes never felt with her actual hands before, she had a fanged grin upon her face.

Likara purred quietly at his poke but made a groaning noise afterwards. "Make me.." Her muffled voice came out as her eyes peeked form her arms. Hearing that there was cake, she jumped up and washed her hands. "I want some cake!"

"awww...." She hopped off her seat then walked to the bathroom and rolled up her sleeves. She stared at the faucet then poked it,"Its so smooth!" she gasped. She grabbed the knob and turned it, the water flowed. She stared at the water then quickly ran her hand through it,"Water~!" she washed her hands, grabbing the bar of soap. It slipped into the sink,"Its slippery...." she pouted. She struggled to catch it in the sink and water splashed everywhere

Nichole smiled and said"after we finish with dinner kay?" she hung her apron and straightened her shirt. Nichole washed her hands and started fixing everyone's plate. her phone rang and she answered it"hello? hey mom!...you're gonna be gone for two more months? but why?!...i understand....love you too...bai..."hanging up sadly. she rubbed her temples pacing.

Rox slyly moved in front of Nichole, "Hey! Miss. Cheetah but there something I've been wanting to do, but have not got the chance, and you have something, right" Rox leaned forward a little and pressed a kiss on Nichole's cheek, "There." Rox let go of Nichole and grinned going to wake Ven. They came to the table and sat a few moments later.

Enzo snorted and went to wash his hands sitting down but really he was excited he loved the stuff, its what he had first ordered when coming to cafe mew mew.

"Aww..but I want cake now...!" She made a pouty face and acted like a child. Her love for cake was unbreakable. She sat down in a chair with a thump, still pouting. "Can I start eating or do I have to wait for everybody else to sit down?"

Ritsuka finally grabbed the soap and washed her hands, she had spots of water on her shirt but she didnt care. She dryed her hands then took her seat on the table next to Ven. "Im so hungry~!" she said rubbing her tummy and licking her lips, then grinned with her long cannines again. She noticed Enzo and Likara then stood quiet, and sat stiff. She was always shy and awkward with new people, she didnt really know how to act. She just stared down into her lap.

Likara noticed the girl from before and loosened up. "I've never met you before, my name is Likara. I'm guessing you're name is Ritsuka. I heard it earlier." She said with a smile, also showing her long teeth.

Ritsuka glanced at her and nodded, moving a piece of hair from her face then looked back down. She scooted closer to Ven, she really trusted him.

Rox called "Nichole, come on, sit down, you have done plently."

Ven rubbed his eyes still half asleep, he smiled at Ritsuka though and after his stomach gave a low grumble nodded, "Yeah me too." He was waking up more and curled his hand around Ritsuka's seeing her edge closer.

Enzo rolled his eyes slightly, but smiled, "Come on you just can't have cake, ah, and my name is Enzo." He introduced.

Nichole forced her smile again and ate slowly. her thoughts burned thriugh her head as she was writing her testimony for the case. she pushed her plate aside not really hungry anymore typing and writing on her laptop and notebook.

Ritsuka nodded to Enzo as well. Then she turned her attention to the food and dug in with a smile on her face.

"This is really good Nichole~! You're a wonderful cook ^w^" she complimented her.

Rox ate steadily but his amber eyes were on Nichole as she poured over writing and typing, the last couple of smiles were not like the rest she had given, he chewed slowly though watching before catching her eye and giving her a encouraging warm smile.

Ven waved at the new people with a little less lust due to his still sleepiness he dug his spoon into the potato and began to eat again with a new found gusto, "Yeah Nichole, you are the best!"

Nichole said“thanks....”writing and typing quickly. she was gonna have to pull an all nighter. she finished her food and cut the cake giving everyone a slice. 
Nichole took her slice to the living room where alot of big books to help her with her case.

Rox smiled at all the others, "Excuse me." He said politely before taking his piece in after Nichole and sitting carefully next to her, he waited till she seemed not as distracted, "Anything I can do to help Nichole?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back