mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Likara stood there dumbfounded while watching Nichole. "H-hear..what?" She slowly turned to him a little scared at what he heard that she didn't. Her head was spinning a little because everything happened so fast.

Rox watched Nichole a wide happy grin on his face, "Yeah you tell him Nichole!" He cheered giving a loud laugh. Man! did he love that girl! Ven was hopping up and down and wooping happily.

Enzo tilted his head, even through all the noises of the others, he could hear a soft ticking, "Its like a ticking noise..." Enzo tilted his head to the other side, "Coming from over there." He pointed a slim finger in the direction of one of the lab.

"Let's check it out." Likara looks at him while walking backwards. She wanted him to like her but she didn't know how. When she got closer, her ears did pick up a 'ticking' noise. Was it a clock, a machine, a person? Likara was wondering what it was.

Enzo still held Likara hand lightly in his. The door was already busted down so he stepped over some parts and rumble, "This way," Enzo whisphered not sure why he was doing so. going over to the wrecked machine he moved a few pieces, than he squatted down, "Hear it now?" It was a soft tick, Enzo picked up the square device it had a blue botton flashing. Enzo looked up at Likara, "What is it?" He mused.

Likara blended slightly over to examine it closer, her ears flat against her head. The ticking was a little bit louder now. "Yeah, I hear it now...I have no idea..." She squints her eyes to focus on little details. What was this thing? It sounded like a clock, but it wasn't....was it? What was the button for? Would it destroy something if one of us pushed it? Would it do something good? Likara didn't know what to do!

Enzo rolled the small cube around, it was solid black all over, with the flashing blue button on one side it ticked on, "Its not a bomb or anything explosive, at least not the device itself," Enzo said scaning it with a keen eye. His wolf ears twitched, "I think the others are looking for you," he said this, while standing and tucking the small cube into his chest pocket, it blinked blue.

Rox turned his head, " I think She and Enzo are over there," Rox nodded towards the lab, he smiled over at Nichole still holding Ritsuka securely in his arms.

Nichole nodded and followed Rox. she was thinking about her uncle and the soon to be the biggest court battle in her life. she was ready though. she had all the evidence she needed!

Likara smiled lightly and started walking back to the first room. "I love you Enzo.." She whispered under her breath while noticing everybody else. "I'm right here. Is there something you need?"

Likara's smile faded for a second, but looked up and put it back on. "Y-yeah, just thinking. You guys called me?" She put a litte worry in her voice to seem real.

"I forgot to ask, are you okay? No, internal bleeding or anything?" Likara was a little worried now, not acting at this point. She glanced at the direction Enzo was at and sighed quietly.

Nichole said"im fine just gotta do something i'll be back!" running off to drop the others off at the precinct. she then ran back and smiled.

Likara blinked, eyes wide. "That was quick.." She looks around to see if this was some sort of trick or something. Her ears perk up a d her tail was swishing cutely.

Enzo took a longer look around before exiting the lab and stopping at Likara side, "Nichole, I am glad your alright." He nodded at her.

Rox looked around, "I think we are done here, we should go," He smiled, "Hang out somewhere else!" he looked around glad everyone was okay.

Likara rubbed her hand a groaned. "I tired though! Can I sleep at the place we're going?" She looked at Rox with big eyes and had her hands in front of her.

(sorry i was at school and couldnt reply while i was there cuz i had test preps n stuffs >o<)

Ritsuka groaned a bit as she started to come back to reality. She took a deep breath then slowly opened her eyes, her pupils got small from the exposure of light. She rubbed her eyes and looked around,"What happened?" she yawned. She blinked her crystal blue eyes a bit, they were half way open from sleepiness.

(How did you do? Like, did you fly through it or was it difficult. I had to take some tests today and,it was pretty difficulty for me :3)

Rox grinned laughing a little, "Of course we can!" He yawned, I could use a nap." He smiled dashingly at Nichole, "Can we crash at your place?"

Enzo was watching Likara and nodded his head lightly, a nap did not sound half bad. His fingers lightly brushed Likara before taking her hand in his.

(Hey Yullen, did you want to Rp out the court scene? I am just curious, because I had a bit of an idea for plotz if you guys wanna hear ^^. 
Rox noticed Ritsuka wake up, "Hey sleepy head."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back