mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Ritsuka looked up at him "hi~" she replied to Rox, then she heard Nichole's voice and she turned her head to look at her,"Nichole?!" She jumped out of Rox's arms and ran to Nichole, hugging her. She looked up at her crying with tears of joy,"I was so worried about you!" she cried more. She remembered her time being here and really didnt want any of her friends to experience that.

(I'm all ears)

Likara blushes and tightens a little bit on her grip. "As soon as I get there, I'm gonna pass out! I might not even make it there.." Her eyes start weighing down and she shakes her head lightly.

She let go of her and smiled,"Im glad!" She sighed with relief. She rubbed her eyes some more then looked around at everyone,"S-so....whatre we doing next?" she tilted her head.

Likara giggled and looked at Enzo out of the corner of her eye. "I'm sorry for being a burden.." She whispered to him.

"WHA?!" She clung onto her, not really prepared for what is about to happen.

Likara nodded excitedly. "I'm not gonna beat you though, but! I'm going to try to beat you guys." Glancing around at the boys in the room.

Likara ripped off, not going as fast as Nichole of course, but was going really fast. A laugh escaped her lips. "This....is...fun!!!"

Rox smiled glad seeing Ritsuka was alright, he nodded at Likara agreeing, he was tired as well. He watched Nichole, put Suka on her back, "Better hold on tight," He felt Ven climb onto his back and yawn into his hair, my thoughts exactly, "Right-o, to Nichole's house." He followed after her.

Enzo looked at Likara, than away, "Don't say such stupid things," His eyes fell onto her half closed ones, and his hand lightly patted her cheek to regain attention, "/our not a burden, and if you fall asleep, I'll carry you."

(Okay, so I was thinking, after the court hearing, we skip a month in Rp time. During that month like everyone gets to know each other better, relationships fester romantic and friendship. And its kind of peaceful with parasites here and there. And after the month skip we start rping the group going to the beach for the day, and some of my charries plotz will come into focus, if that's okay, I don't wanna interrupt anyway else's plotz :) what do you all think?)

(I like that idea! I'm all for that one.)

Likara glances back at Enzo and the guys who were still all the way back. "Better catch us!!" She screamed back at them. The girls were in the lead so far and they weren't giving up.

(i like it :D )

Ritsuka clung onto Nichole for dear life!!!!! "WHAAAAAAAAAA" she screamed and closed her eyes. When Nichole stopped so suddenly, her momentum kept going and she went a little forward, her hair got in her face as this happened. She blew some of it out of her face, then Nichole continued,"GAH!!!" Her hair went out of her face from the burst of speed.

Likara giggled at the girl and somehow caught up to Nichole, matching her speed. Her hair was no where in her line of vision as she ran alongside her.

Ritsuka was scared to death! She was pretty much dead inside from the fear.

Likara skidded on her heels as she stopped ad laughed. "That was so much fun! I've never done that before!" She looks at her ears and tail as they poof away, along with her 'powers'. The tiredness starts catching up and she yawns loudly.

WHen they arrived, Ritsuka climbed off of Nichole and layed on the grass in the front lawn,"I never thought id love grass so much...." she smiled and felt the grass. "So this is what grass feels like :o ". Because of her previous transformation, she was able to control her power from her hands, she no longer had to cover them. "Oh my! It feels so good!" she picked some grass and played with it.

Rox and Enzo shared a look between them, than they both sweat dropped, "You have got to be kidding me." They both said in unison, than blinked at each other before sharing a small smile, "Well we better get going, " Rox grinned tiredly before shifting a sleeping Ven more on his back and setting off in a light jog. Enzo nodded, "Yeah, I'll follow you." Going at a medium pace they both made it to Nichole's house.

( Yay! ^^!!! Awesome! :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back