mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

The doctor came in and they started dislodging the bullet. Nichole let out loud screams of pain. the nurses held her down as they cleaned and wrapped the wound. 'Pop' Nichole was still crying her ears were flat against her head. she felt nothing but pain.

Rox moved out of the way, yet still hung onto Nichole's hand, Rox leaned down to her ear, whispering assuring things in her ear, telling her that he was here, and not going anywhere.

Enzo was about to turn away, but quickly turned back. He was so confused. Now she seemed fine back to giggling and blushing, Enzo had no idea what to say, so he nodded once.

Nichole calmed down faling asleep. her parents were out of town on an important business trip. she whimpered in her sleep. the pup whined and curled up next to her head.

Likara's eyes widened that he really didn't get it. She blushed more, looking him innocently. "You might hate me after this..." Her lips quickly brush his, sending a tingling sensation through her body. Likara steps back, ready for the worst. Her eyes were glued on his, watching his reaction.

(X//~//X YOU'RE KILLIN' ME YULLEN! xD ... O.o ....I hear noises in my living room, help me! I'm totally not kindling, I swear on my life I hear something!! DX)

Rox moved Nichole so that her head rested in his lap, he stroked her hair gently, it was so soft. His other hand stroked the small puppy, "Good boy, I bet you knew who did this."

Enzo froze was her lips brushed just ever so against his. Standing like a statue, his eyes filled with confusion hidden behind something else not yet releaved, the silenxe ran on, before an index finger touched lips, pressing into each one than both, "No, not hate....but, why?" His voice was soft, trilled with the same shock in his eyes.

(DAWWWW SO CUTE)

Likara smiled slightly that he didn't hate her. "I kind of....l-l-l-l-li...I can't say it!" She covers her face with her hands and gets closer to Enzo. "I'm sorry, I c-cant say it. It's t-too embarrassing!" Her fingers touch her face again as she stares at his dark blue eyes, getting lost in them.

Rox had been watching her sleep, he saw her eyes crack open, he felt relief go through him, just to here her speak was amazing, "Shh, its me, don't exhaust your voice, I am here." His voice held a loving warmth. Rox moved her, with care, "Let me get you some water, to cure that scratchy voice." He went over getting some than crandled her in a sitting position holding the glass to Nichole's lips.

Enzo watched her saw how she eased closer, was she going to kiss him again? Enzo realy did not understand the combination of feelings that accompanied that thought, but he did not move away. "Your eyes, they speak, but I don't understand all they are saying, so, you have to tell me." Enzo hated not knowing about anything, he wanted to always have the big picture never the small not put together puzzle pieces.

Rox set the glass aside before stroking the hair along Nichole's forehead, "I am so relieved you are okay, I-I when saw you." Rox swallowed knowing he was making little sense, "I am sorry." Sorry I did not reach you in enough time.

Likara tenses up and makes her hands in the shape of a heart. "I....l-l-love..y-y-you..." She hides her face again and turns to the ground. "It's so embarrassing!" Her voice was muffled behind her hands. Red was everywhere on her face, not missing a spot. >3<

Rox touched the spot she kissed, leaning, he returned the kiss back on a tender cheek, he knew she was right, but still! He hated to see so banged up, "I know, I just....Nichole, who, who shot you?" His fingers circled lightly on Nichole's face.

Enzo rocked a little on his feet, those words.....she loved him? How? love was such a foreign area for him, was it because of the aura she felt? kissing was a deep way to show affections, was that why? Did she know whatt she was talking about? Was she truthful? Taking quick steps forward, Enzo took hold of Likara shoulders, turning her, to face him, his face got close to hers, as midnight blue eyes searched, he did not speak, he had no need, he was looking for the speaking in her eyes.

Nichole said“i dont know...” she gasped having a flashback. “it was....my uncle......” she held her necklace in realization quickly ripping it off. she winced and looked at the middle of the gem. with her keen eyes she saw a tracking chip.

Rox heard her gasp and pulled her closer still holding her gently, "......Your uncle?" His face screwed up but why? He wanted to ask, but kept himself quiet, "I'm sorry, do you want to go to the police?" Amber eyes saw the necklace too.

Nichole said“its not gonna help its too dangerous to get others involved....take me home please i have to get ready for a fight...for my life...”crushing the necklace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Likara breathed in quickly at the action and froze. She got lost in his eyes once again, trapping her. Her body loosened a little bit and she searched in his stare, looking for a message, something. They were really close and she liked it, she liked being close to people, just knowing that feeling, the feeling that everything's going to be okay.

Rox watched her eyes, saw them change uniquely, "But...you are still injured, I understand about not getting others involved, but Nichole...." Rox leaned down pressing his lips to Nichole's it does not matter what she looked like, or turned into, he had strong feels for her despite them just meeting, and if anything were to happen.... "I am fighting beside you."

Enzo saw the look in her eyes, he gently let go of Likara, moving back, his hand pushed all his hair off his forehead, he closed his eyes, standing still, yet no stiffly almost slouched, the ripples of the water, "I'm sorry, now its your turn to really hate me."

Likara followed his gaze. "What do you mean?" Her voice was plain, no emotion, no nothing, just bland. She wondered if he was going to do something like she did. Why would she hate him? What was he going to do this time? A bunch of these questions raced through her mind, but she didn't ask any.

Nichole smiled kissing back. she had felt a spark. she held his hand breaking the kiss. “we'll take him down together!”the pup barked having a determined look in his eyes. Nichole said“once my shoulder is healed we train and leave first thing the next day rox...we cant tell anyone...”

Rox looked over at the puppy, studying it for a moment, "That's no ordinary puppy is he?" Rox continued to caress Nichole's cheek, "Sounds like a plan, and yes, together, Ven and Suka can hang back at your house....I don't want them getting hurt, and Venny, he does not know how to handle his transformation yet."

Enzo kept his eyes shut, but he could not close his ears. Her tone was not normal, he knew that, from knowing her even for that short of a time, "I.........I....I usually don't care, but....I don't want to harm your feelings.....Likara."

Nichole nodded and yawned. the pup looked at her in concern. he walked to rox nodding before disappearing. “be ready not everything are as they seem......” nichole said“weird....”she rubbed her eyes sleepily.

Likara felt her heart tugging and tears slowly starting to form, but she held them back. "How...how would you do that? If you want to say something, say it. Even if I get mad or depressed, please tell me." She didn't like playing games, not knowing what was going to happen next almost killed her. Her heart felt broken just at the thought of what he was going to say. The shaking started again, going from her hands to her bottom lip. Likara looked down, not wanting him to see her like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back