mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Enzo moved back a little but not out of total discomfort, "Yes, well cute is for a girl, like you, like if I where to say your blush is cute, which is getting redder so now I am winning." Enzo's blush had diminished a bit and as he spoke his finger lightly poked Likara in the forehead to enhance his words

(hey im back) Nichole said"im sorry..."running off sobbing. some guys followed the distraught teen smirking. Nichole was grabbed and a cloth placed over her mouth. "ROX!!!"

Rox felt the hand tug from his and watched Nichole take off with her impressive speed around the corner, a frown took his lips, did he pursue? Or let her be for a moment, yeah that seemed best, "Don't worry Ritsuka, I know what you said meant a lot to her." He took a step forward right when the call of his name reached his ears, he swore, why could trouble not cease for a few minutes, more so, his heart race pounding wildly. His feet started to run, around the corner trying to find the exact place her voice came from, "NICHOLE!"

Rox skidded to a stop seeing the person holding her, the cloth over her mouth alarmed him the most, "Hey! Let her go!" Not waiting for a response but being careful he ran towards the guy, "Nichole shut your eyes," Knowing she would, and they were already growing heavy, Rox throw a hand full of dust in the guys face, it was a tactic so the Nichole wwould not be harmed by any punch or kick he tried to aim.

Nichole collapsed out cold from the drug. the man dropped her rubbing his eyes. the other one picked Nichole up and said"see you at the base!"running.

Rox let out a fustrated angry sound and crashed his elbow into the neck of the guy rubbing his eyes, knocking him out, with that, he tore after the other guy, who was carrying, "Hey! Get back here you slime! what base????"

Likara giggles and closed an eye. "Hey~ what's with the poke?" She looks at him and touches his hand. "This is fun! I like talking to you like this....and I am not blushing that much!" Her face turns away in embarrassment. Likara makes a noise and her ears flatten, some how she was really embarrassed. It made her cuter though, in her eyes and a lot of other guy's too.

Enzo let his hand glide to the grassy ground, he rolled over on his back, looking at the sky above him, What had gotten into him? Or more like out.... Enzo touched his ears, It must be the wolf thing....or maybe her? Enzo's body moved it sit up, watching Likara, "Yeah, well you had to turn away so I could not see, so I win." His tone was light, if not a bit triumph.

Nichole woke up in a room tied to a chair. where am i? she thought. there were people in front of the room they looked dark and had an evil air about them. they spoke into a microphone"change into your animal form..." Nichole said"my what?" one of the men held up a poor defenseless puppy and started beating it to death. Nichole's eyes widened and something shattered in her. "ROAR!!!" she turned into a full grown cheetah and smashed through the window. she attacked the guy hitting the pup killing him.

Likara looked at him with a pouty face. "Fine, I'll let you win this time! Next time though, I'll defiantly win!" Her ears stand straights as she puts her head in her hands, her body flat in the ground. "So....what do want to do now? Likara gets bored easily, but she wanted to talk to Enzo more.

Nichole started killing everyone in the room. she got shot at and got hit in the shoulder wincing she picked up the pup gently. Nichole ran out getting shot at again but dodged this time. the pup said"thank you..." 
(cheetah=70mph got the speed wrong ^-^')

Rox running after the guy, he kept after his scent once lossing him, his mind only thought of one thing, Nichole, no matter what, he had to find her!

Enzo watched Likara and a flick of a grin spread on his face, "Mmmmm, I'll probably win next timr, too." When Likara asked, Enzo extracted his wolf claws looking over them, awe still on his face, he stood up, "Well, I don't know about you, kitty, but I am going to find out, what I can do, when I change like this...."

Likara sits up and watches him is shock, a little afraid of his claws. "G-go ahe....ahead..." She slides back slightly and her hands start shaking lightly. A light growl was forming in her throat without trying, was this how cats acted? Quietly, she hissed at him, not knowing that she did. Her hands covered her mouth. "I-I-I-I'm...s-s-sorry...!"

Rox felt his lungs burning but he kept going tracking the scent, than, he picked up hers Nichole's and......blood. NO! Running harder, he saw her stumbling around, bleeding profoundly, something on her back, "Nichole! God Nichole!" Rox shouted reaching her, his arms went around her, not caring about the blood getting on him.

Enzo swiped his claws in the air testing them out, that is when he heard the hiss, slowly midnight eyes fell into Likara, and his lips pulled back letting out a low warning snarl. Eyes got wide, did he just....? "I....uh, what?... I did not mean that..." Enzo' s eyebrows knotted together, well, this was an interesting development.

Likara made a whimpering noise and got up instantly. "I..I'll l-leave..." She back away slowly while staring at him, her dark pink eyes moving to Enzo's claws. Her body tensed up, tail puffing up and ears laid back. Why was she scared, he wasn't going to hurt her....right?

Rox caught. her, his face the picture of worry, what do I do? His brain reeled. He situlated the puppy being careful before placing Nichole, into his arms, "Don't worry I'll get you help." Running, he went to a clinic, a nurse came to look over Nichole.

Enzo looked over at Likara confusion edging in his voice, "What? But.....I said I did not mean it....just came out...." He frowned deeply putting his claws away, he scroffed, "Shows how safe you feel now." His tone was cutting.

Likara calms down a bit and looks at him a little sad. "It's...it just happened, I didn't mean to make you mad. Do you want me to leave? If..it'll make you happy, I'll leave.." She stares into his midnight eyes trying to tell him sorry.

The nurse said“shes been shot in the shoulder....” Nichole bit back screams of pain and was holding Rox's hand in a near death grip.

Rox face went pale Who, when? how??? He did not care about the grip he lent down placing kisses on her hand that grip in his, "Fix her won't you! take it out! Do something!" His voice was rushed pleas echoed in his tone.

Enzo gawked at her before shutting his mouth, he stared. Dark blue stared into dark pink, finally blue strayed away, "It does not matter what it would make me, feel." He spat the word feel, "Go, leave, if you feel the need."

Likara blushed immensely at a thought that crossed her mind. She covers her face and cutely looks not his eyes, her face still bright red. "E-Enzo....can..I..try something?" Her fingers played with each other as she moved closer to him. She didn't think he got the message she was trying to send, but she didn't care at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back