mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Likara nodded and started to walk next to him, her head never lifting up to see his face. She was crying quietly, her hair covering her eyes so he couldn't see.

"Ummmm.."she thought for a minute,"Ill wash~! I like water." She grinned. She grabbed a plate and a sponge and scrubbed it off, humming a little to go along. She rinsed and handed it to Ven. She grabbed the next ine and continued.

( xDI know)

Rox blinked several times, but did not feel put off by the nuzzling, in fact he felt the opposite, the purrs were cute, cupping Nichole's chin gently, his thumb wiped a few stray tears,

"How about this, you still want to go shopping? If so, we can all go, have some fun," his eyes looked wistfully around the room, "You can help me pick out clothing, I suck at it, than tomorrow or later, we can gather everyone who transforms like us, at the cafe, and have a meeting, I bet not everyone knows as much as we do." He smiled into her hazel eyes, "Sound like a plan?"

Enzo made it to the lake sitting, his eyes on Likara, she had not spoken which was weird, she seemed to always be saying something. Sighing, he took out his harmonica, and started playing it was a low soft melody, it sounded peacefully, than got even a little cheery as he played his eyes closed, he was absorbed in the tune.

Ven twirled the towel around making circles with it before taking the plate, and drying it, "Mmm, me too!" He agreed happily, "Do you like to swim?" He asked catching onto Ritsuka humming.

Rox felt his face blush at the kiss, than stood as well, a finger on the kiss, he smiled, beamed really, showing teeth, "Yeah, lets, a shopping we will go!" He placed a hand on her shoulder, "But wait, just a moment," He leaned down placing a peck of a kiss on her cheek, "Now we can go." Rox gave Nichole a look mixed between sly and charm.

Rox nugded her lightly, his face still flushed, his eyes having a twinkle in them, "Hey lets have a race, miss cheetah." his tone like a warm playful bubble.

Likara sat with her knees by her chest and her eyes closed. She didn't want to disturb him by saying anything, so she didn't

Rox smirked, "Oh, oh, okay lets go! ready, set, race!" and he was off jetting down the hallway, chuckling as he went.

Enzo opened his eyes looking dazed as the song ended, "That was not the one, I meant to play, I really have no idea where it came from." He blinked confused.

"OH I LOVE TO SWIM!!" She jumped. She grabbed the last cup to be washed and cleaned/rinsed. She handed it to Ven and turned the faucet off. She sighed and leaned against the sink,"Thank goodness" she smiled.

Likara looked at him with sad eyes and she smiled slightly. "Thanks for trying to cheer me up...I'm a little tired though..." Her head fell onto his shoulder and she didn't move. Likara fell asleep as soon as her head hit his shoulder.

(Hey i got to go to my Aikido class be back in a few hours Dx)

Ven grinned bouncing giddily, "We should go swimming sometime oh yeah! We should!" He finished the last cup, "All done!" Ven giggled at Nichole as she slid down the banister, than at Rox folowing after her, giggling more, he took Ritsuka's hand, "Come on Suka!" He ran after them.

Rox flew after her throwing his head back laughing as he sped down the stair railing, he came to the front door moments after and watched Ven and Suka run up, "Phew haha, okay you win jezz you are speedy!"

Enzo gave a tight little smile, he was not trying, he owed her a song didn't he? Well, its what he told himself anyways, with Likara resting, he smiled, the lake did sometimes make you tired. Enzo pondered were the song had come from, than tired to think of a name. The scent of strawberries filled his nose, he looked down, at Likara, "Did that song come from watching you sleep?" His voice was soft in deep surprised, a person had never inspried him before, and without even knowing it, "I'll call it.....strawberry."

Likara moved closer to him and smiled. She was happy now and felt safe. "I'm......tired..." She fell asleep right after she said the last word. Her body stopped moving but she was still breathing.

Nichole said“yay!”taking out some pom poms. “go coco its your birthday!”shaking them. she spun and said“lets go lets go lets go!”pulking rox out. she stopped“you guys too!”

Nichole came up to some random person and tapped her on the shoulder."mommy my eyes. I cant see,whats going on?"she said in a sad voice.

(Im back :D )

Ritsuka was pulled along,"O-okay!" She followed.

(Sorry for the hold up, got a little sick)

Rox laughed merrily at Nichole, "Ah, eager, eager, you will be in your element alright!" he walked along with her in the streets.

Ven swung Suka's hand, " Now we got Suka,Coco,Roxy and Venny! all-ly nicknamed!' He pipped happily into the morning sunshine.

Enzo blinked his face going a rosy shade, Did she hear me say? oh crap er she is back asleep now He watched her for a moment, at least she didnot seem so sad now.

(Oh its alright im getting over something myself D:)

Ritsuka smiled,"Yay!! Nicknames!!" She cheered with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back