mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Ven wiggled in his seat growing impatient, "ROXY! SUKA! foooood!" he called loudly before his attention was caught by the door. Following after Nichole, looking at the pancakes was toture, his eyes went wide at the uniformed men. Leaping back, he ducked behind couch.

Ritsuka sniffed the air as well,"They smell great!". A bright smile grew on her face, she quickly ran to the room and zipped up her sweater covering her tank top that she thought was too "revealing"...shes pretty self conscience...She went back into the hallway and went back to Rox. She may be small but shes got a lot of power, she raised her arms and placed her hands on Rox's back, pushing him all the way down the stairs, giggling the whole way down like a small child playing with a father.

Nichole looked back at the others and sighed going with the officers. they interrogated her on her whereabouts and she answered truthfully. she left and bumped into a guy.

Lavi looked down at the girl who walked into him. "hi~"

Ven peeked from behimd the couch, eyes narrowing, gulping, he sprinted over to Nichole letting out a very dog like growl, "You back off bad man! nichole did nothin, we are waiting for the others to eat pancakes! its polite!"

Rox laughed as she pushed him, well, she was not weak in any sense good deal, "Whoa, whoa the pancakes are not going to grow legs!" they made it to the kitchen, empty, rox looked, oh crap police! what did they want?

Ritsuka pulled Rox along to the table. She took her seat and gestured for him to take his. She started to eat the pancakes with absolute delight and satisfaction,"Ive never had pancakes before! These are delicious!!" She said before taking another bite. 
Ritsuka looked at Nichole,"Are you okie?" She stopped eating and gave a concerned look.

Likara made it to the park and sat down on the swings like she usually does. She was feeling a little down and wanted to talk to someone but didn't know who. She slowly went into the tunnel and soon after fell asleep there.

Mika still sat there, wondering what to do next. She was bored out of her mind, but didn't have any friends. Nobody wanted to play with her or even talk to her when she was growing up. Mika's family was really strict and rarely let her out of the house. When she turned 10, a lot of responsibility was given to her. Her parents died when she turned 11, so Mika was alone. People thought that she killed them out of anger, they were wrong. "What am I doing here....what's the purpose..?

(Okay! ^^)

Ven had no idea why the police were there, or why Nichole went with them, but she came back, and Rox and Suka came down, that means they could eat, grinning, Ven dug in.

Rox smiled at the food, "Ah, you seem to like chocolate, Nichole, good morning," He sat and started eating, "Yes coffee," He poured himself some before looking back over at Nichole, "Is everything okay?" he echoed Ritsuka's question.

Nichole said"im fine.." pinching the bridge of her nose. she said"thanks..."sipping her coffee and ate. there was another knock at her door and she groaned.Nichole opened the door and saw the redhead from before."yes?"

lavi said"uh you dropped your necklace back there.."

Ritsuka finished her plate and saw Ven come back and she gasped. She hopped off her seat running over to him happily,"good morning~!" She hugged his arm with a smile. Ven was basically her first friend so he was very dear to her. She looked up at him and smiled.

Enzo was ttrying to figure out what to do with the hurt toddler (Nichole) When police offiers approached him. Things did not go to well, "Get your fliftly hands off me! I pay your checks!" was not the best thing to yell at them. The commotion was loud, and right by the park.

Rox nodded lightly but did not seem convinced, but he did not press on the matter. as the door was knocked upon, he exchanged looks with Ven and Ritsuka. 
Ven giggled and hugged back, "Hi!HI! Suka!" Ven chirped hugging her happily back.

She grinned with her large canine teeth, and her ears and wolf-ish tail popped out, wagging vigorously. Her ears and tail were the exact white color of her hair. Her ears perked when she heard Nichole talking to someone, she turned her head towards the door,"Nichole sure has a lot of visitors..shes so loved."

Ven looked admiringly at her ears and tail, "OOOO, so pretty," Ven rubbed one of her ears, "Soooo soft toooo." Ven looked towards the door too, " She sure is! That's so good for her," Green eyes fell back into blue, "Your taiI is wagging! it means you are happy! I am super glad you are happy and you are my friend!" Ven beamed looping her in a hug, and than playing with Suka's ears again.

Rox placed the dishes in the sink than followed Nichole upstairs, standing outside the doorway he asked softly in his warm smooth tone, "Busy morning?"

Likara woke up suddenly when she noticed her ears and tail were out. She heard a familiar voice and started running. Police officers was not what she wanted to see, she ran up next to him quietly hissing. "What is the problem here officers?" Likara's voice was behind her closed teeth as she glared at them. "Are you okay?" She whispered to Enzo to make sure they didn't hurt him.

Mika almost fell asleep on the bench when she slapped herself to stay awake. She was looking around for a suitable friend, or someone to talk to for once. Her legs were hurting so she couldn't walk for very long. "No one is going to want to talk to me...I'm so stupid to think I could make a friend..." Mika felt her heart tugging and her stomach twisting.

Mika jumped and turned her head to a mysterious man. "I can't ruin this! He could be my first friend ever!" She thought to herself and gulped. "Y-y-yeah.." Her voice was quiet and innocent. Mika's ears flattened and her tail curled around her body so she was holding it tightly.

She gulped again, and opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't. Something was blocking her from talking, or something was stuck in her throat. Luckily, Mika had some paper with her and wrote down: My name is Mika, nice to meet you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back