• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

Well I was hoping it could be poured over the wound, that way Leo can ensure that Kalryn heals up^-^

Anyway with that sorted~

Thank you Senpai

-turns into a bat and flys away to post-

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11325-lesoraamari/ said:
@LeSoraAmari[/URL]
I meant it could be poured or swallowed, and it'll work either way. Not sure if I was clear
nah I just got confused because you said "or" so I thought you were going to suggest another method~ but it's fine now I know~

-flys away again-

I want to apologize to everyone up front that my posts won't be near as long nor as detailed until I get the strength back in my brain, which was senselessly snatched from me an hour or two ago.

That's fine @The Mythic Dragon

We can wait a bit and find other things to post about ... like stopping the bleeding and trying to heal all these unconscious people ... and freeing slaves and stuff.

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]To be honest, I need a nap. Sorry, but it might be a while before a post. I'm sorry.

[/QUOTE]
No worries

Nobody minds if I post trying to help them while waiting for the others to post?

Nah man, it's all good

So long story short, the real Pirel is engaged in mortal combat with Kyou and there's a fake Pirel in front of Aias?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back