• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

@The Mythic Dragon

No go ahead Theres not much William can do right now being one handed. But you go ahead and I'll come up with something.

It's good. Poor Curze though ... Aedan's done flipped his lid. It might be over for him regardless.

@Whisker Well... there is @ChristinaXIV as well... who knows? Perhaps Christina will forgive him and stop Aedas?

Hey, can I ask how you guys like my posting and writing style? And... what blew you away? What made you interested in my RP? What made you want to stay? Combat? The world? What? I'd like to know, if you'd tell me.

Your posting and style is great.

And largely the combat is what got me into staying. I've been wanting a good scene for a long time.

Of course, I've met such good people here too.

Hey guys wont post anymore maybe two days just whant to be alone

might post tomorrow and once today but No promises

Seeya all

and @The Mythic Dragon you fine ass poster so its ok like the RP Overall so fantasy got me here

Do you mind if I use Curze a moment?

I doubt he's gonna sit there and wait while they figure out if they want to kill him or not.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11325-lesoraamari/ said:
@LeSoraAmari[/URL]
Welcome Back
Thank you~ with that being said, could I have a quick summary on Leo and Kalryns situation, please^-^

One more thing, for the potions to be used, does the liquid have to be swallowed? Or could it just be poured over the wound?~

@The Mythic Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back