• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

Yep.

Watch out, Markov germs are spreading.

Aedan does not like slavers, no sir. And neither does he like people bigger than him.

[QUOTE="Kirito Kei]@The Mythic Dragon Does Pirel's Mask have eye slits, or something else for him to see out of?

[/QUOTE]
You'd hope so. Otherwise you're getting destroyed by a blind man.

@Kirito Kei

black_and_white_jester__s_mask_by_dinshino.jpg

Except the eyes and mouth is blacked out.

So... theoretically, could an individual throw some dirt at the person who's wearing the mask and blind them for a few seconds?

@The Mythic Dragon

'I dodge the dirt!'

Reminds me of the Flash 'dodging' the rain, except more probable. Though Flash can kind of do it, because the Speedforce protects him from it.

Hey guys... I don't know if you saw the "RP of the month" thread. I know that this is too young to participate in this one, but I was wondering if you could humor me. Tell me what you think my chances would be, if you would nominate me, and, if you would, what you would say in your nomination...

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Hey guys... I don't know if you saw the "RP of the month" thread. I know that this is too young to participate in this one, but I was wondering if you could humor me. Tell me what you think my chances would be, if you would nominate me, and, if you would, what you would say in your nomination...

[/QUOTE]
I don't know. I would say your chances would be pretty decent. I would nominate this thread for sure, but I would have to think to get the right words of praise. Saying that it's a 'good' thread is kind of cliche.

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Hey guys... I don't know if you saw the "RP of the month" thread. I know that this is too young to participate in this one, but I was wondering if you could humor me. Tell me what you think my chances would be, if you would nominate me, and, if you would, what you would say in your nomination...

[/QUOTE]
Well, I haven't really been on this site for a long time so I don't really know what the guidelines are when it comes to things like "RP of the month". However, if I had to nominate one, of course it would be yours!

"This roleplay does a good job of balancing combat and action, with player development and socializing! Imagine extreme fantasy meets slice of life. Set in a contemplative world, brimming with complex characters and the like; this world truly is a work of art. The roleplay is filled with unique ideas, ranging from the [Light, Medium, Heavy] combat to the ever changing 'Homestead' system! Watch as the hero's decisions shape the way the world views and helps them."

Don't laugh at me. (That really sounded like a video game advertisement or something...)

@The Mythic Dragon

This RP is really fun and if it wasn't so young it could have a chance at winning. And @The Mythic Dragon I was reading the posts from earlier and I just wanted to say that I understand how you feel and it can be really hard, but we all think of you as a really cool GM. And you're only human. 'kay? People make mistakes. It's all cool and you're awesome ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back