• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

@The Mythic Dragon

I wouldn't call you a horrible GM, and I really like the setting and world. It's pretty unique; definitely not the average Fantasy World. And I wouldn't call myself an amazing player.

Now, I don't speak for the others, but it seems to me that they enjoy the RP as well, given their continued and active interest. Try not to be so hard on yourself. Trust me, you're a good GM, and your world is cool.

^ What he said :3

Just trust what we say here. Of course we can't speak for the rest of us lot, but I'm sure we all feel the same. We're here purely because we enjoy it so much.

@The Mythic Dragon

You worry too much:3 Believe me, If I wasn't enjoying the Roleplay I would have left straight away. But I've stayed because it's fun. You've put a lot of detail into everything and the universe you've created is great, not only that but the group we've got is amazing~

And trust me, you're not a horrible GM. You're always checking up on us, always asking for our opinions on things, you even let us help come up with ideas. As far as GM's go on this site, you're probably one of the best imo (Some of the GMs I've met have been worse, a lot worse- in pretty much every aspects possible)

And we aren't bothered about the quality of your posts, they are engaging~

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11325-lesoraamari/ said:
@LeSoraAmari[/URL]
Well, I just posted it. Tell me it isn't horrible.
It's not^-^ truly~

Buuutt let the game of eternal debts begin^-^

Fezzes said:
@The Mythic Dragon
Yeah, that's actually pretty good. I like it.

@LeSoraAmari

I'm SO owing you for this. I like having battle brothers. It's a good type of bond to have IMO.
Lol Leo and Kalryns bond was forged not back at the lodge surrounded by the calm and serene fields of nothing. But instead it has been forged from near death situations and debts.

But yeah, it's a very good bond to have xD

Oh boy. Curze has finally made a mistake. Aedan's gonna be drinking wine out of his skull before the day is done. *rubs hands together*

@The Mythic Dragon

He has a shield in one hand and a halberd in the other.

In order to have grabbed Aedan to be thrown in the first place, he had to ditch one or the other. (I'm kind of guessing he's a left handed shieldbearer so I'm guessing it's the shield).

Aedan isnt going to let him have it back either.

@Whisker

Later in the post it states that the shields are strapped to their arms, or something that allows them to use the halberds 2 handed while keeping the shield. And Aedas was picked up and thrown by the halberd.

At least.I am pretty sure that is what I wrote...

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20136-whisker/ said:
@Whisker[/URL]
Later in the post it states that the shields are strapped to their arms, or something that allows them to use the halberds 2 handed while keeping the shield. And Aedas was picked up and thrown by the halberd.

At least.I am pretty sure that is what I wrote...
Yeah, that's what it said. Good thinking.

Well fuck. That's kind of annoying.

Oh well, I'll get him anyways even without it.

@The Mythic Dragon

You know, if I ever run a campaign, I am totally nicking this system. With the Light, Medium, and Heavy Wounds. Same with the Elites, Minibosses, Bosses, and Megabosses thing. It's a neat little system, and it works.

@Fezzes

Kalryn has to have some thoughts about dying. Also, are we assuming the wolves are outside the cave, or..?

@Whisker

Of course you can post! ^_^

@Fezzes

Just make sure it works for you... and that you credit me! ^_^

@Kirito Kei

Hot enough to instantly cauterize a wound... so pretty damn hot, I think... unsure of what temperature that takes exactly.

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Kalryn has to have some thoughts about dying. Also, are we assuming the wolves are outside the cave, or..?

[/QUOTE]
Oh, right. Wow, how did I forget the wolves, lol. I kind of don't want to bring them in, as they'd probably just get smacked around by the Bastions. Poor things.

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Just make sure it works for you... and that you credit me! ^_^

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you'd get credited. And making it work would be a thing. It seems to be based around melee combat, so I'd only implement it if melee combat and stuff like that was the focus. But yeah, you'd definitely get credited.

@Fezzes

Maybe just have a paragraph or something of them talking/communicating, and worrying about their master.

Oh, and don't worry. Magic and arrows make wounds, and there will be wounds that mess with mental things and magics... like I did with Durzol @bourgeoisiemustache with the gold and "mental intrusion"

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Will we be seeing Reith?

[/QUOTE]
He's a ninja, so no.

I'm currently a little busy but I'll try and get round to it soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back