• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

@Kirito Kei

Because both are equally important. I mean, did you see how much story we got because of the combat? It was amazing, IMO.

On another note, if anyone wants an example of a trait they may get, or some other stuff, just ask! ^_^

Most Roleplays nowadays are literally just, "One slash, dead, stab, dead, -gets stabbed in heart but uses magic to heal- or-uses magic to summon a storm to engulf the whole town-"

So as far as the combat system goes I think it's wonderful~

Also an example? Oo that's interesting^-^

@Macbeth

Mercenaries of Deretor (RP Thread)

Mercenaries of Deretor (RP Thread)

The two posts that have to do with you.

@LeSoraAmari - Guardian (Leo is very protective and efficient at guarding. However, he is also prone to losing control when comrades and friends are threatened) [Able to lower a rescue wound by one level, or guard an ally against a wound, taking it himself. However, he must take such an action if available, and can be goaded into poor decisions]

@Yonsisac - Fireblade I (Markov has unlocked the ability to sheathe his weapons in flames. However, he can only do so when at very high rage. No knowledge of how yet) [At 90%-100% rage bar, a wielded weapon bursts into flames, adding damage and signifying loss of control]

@Whisker - Tactically Minded (Aedas is able to analyze a situation, and turn it to his benefit.However, this takes concentration and awakens his ancestral rage, making him more likely to lose himself.) [Can negate one wound on his combat group and turn it into a free hit, once per battle unless stated otherwise. Also lessens his mental abilities,making him more likely to rage {Make poor decisions}]

Of course, this all assumes that you are willing to narrate these with your characters.

Hmmm...Can i call it Flame Minde I

and wen in 90-100 Rage just for fun his The back of his head and the top of his eyes burst with Fire xD Just to show he is REALLY Piss xD

.....its the same thing like ya said just name change and apperance so there is atleast some hint insted of the blade to know i he is angry but i Understand just suggesting xD

And Kyou!

Also, I assume that when we gain these new abilities and equipment, you'd want us to put them in our original CS posts.

@Daimao - Overprotective (Should an ill word be said against his sister, Aias will take the most drastic action available) [self-Explanatory]

@Kirito Kei - Chosen (Kyou has somehow been marked by the gods. What this means? Time will tell)

--------------------

@Kirito Kei

That is correct. Make no changes now, however.

"Vala-Yandere: TOUCH MY KYOU AND I WILL ERASE YOU YOU BASTARD.

-girl speaks to Kyou-

That bitch... She's filling him with lies. I must kill her and keep him for myself!

Oh Kyou-Kun~ sleep with me.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10718-daimao/ said:
@Daimao[/URL]
What!?
I just imagined Vala walking through town and having someone make a comment about her. Only to be struck down by a lightning bolt xD

Please no yandere terrifies the shit out of me, literally. Even though one of my favourite animes is Mirai Nikki

But that's not the point ^-^

Tbh though I can just imagine Leo witnessing one of the guild members being scratched and him going beserk ^-^ not to mention if Keira cut herself whilst cooking good lord.

His obsession with keeping everyone safe and his kindness will be the death of him I swear^-^

*anyone gets hurt*

Aias: Oh, they got hurt? Good.

*Vala gets hurt*

Aias:....*slaughters everyone the perpetrator has ever known. And then kills the perp*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back