• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

and it's up to you, @The Mythic Dragon, if you want to start over. i'd prefer you did, but i won't slow down the rp if this is how everyone else wants it. but if you continue this mission with how it is now i'm getting perala out of there and won't be participating until the next mission comes up.

dude i don't hate you, i hardly know you. this is just a really sensitive subject and you didn't discuss it with me first. so yes, i would be more comfortable if you erased the bit with perala in your post. i'll have her doing her own thing.

Mythic. We can roll this back, it's not going to make any of us upset

mythic chill, let's just roll back a bit. i did plan on perala getting captured and perved on a bit anyhow but you just overboard with the GMing. we can keep continuing if everyone else wants to, i jut want my role rewritten.

Well, it's a good thing that the imagination is infinite. Changing it shouldn't be a huge issue

@Witchy

This is what I am going to do. I am going to have you do your plan before getting anyone else involved.

Can you please forgive me?

On that note, everyone here okay withoving back a few steps regarding the sensitive topic? We'll all deal with this calmly and in mature manner. Is this or is it not correct @The Mythic Dragon ?

No one will leave, or else at that reasoning point, we'd all have to be fautless, let's just get our heads on straight and fix this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back