• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

Hey, guys! More questions!

What, in detail, do you hope to get from this RP?

What drew you here?

What would be a dealbreaker?

Anything you want to know, to ask me?

@ChristinaXIV

The door wasn't opened... sorry for the confusion.

@ChristinaXIV

But he is within reach to be grabbed from the cage, if you wish

Chuckles and would grab his own tail and Wip Leo "LIER LIER PANTS FOR WIRES!"

I feel you are Interrogating us....I TOLD YOU I DONT HAVE THE COCAIN!

1.again?
xD Hey i dont know i feel like a LOT could happen as this is freeroam so Who knows! Maybe adventure and passing time xD whatever the wind takes all i whant is for this to last LONG!

2.Pffft Obviuse Fantasy and being abble to be a draken! I LOVE DRAGONS AND FANTASY! so best best!

3.um...what?

4.yes i do have a question,will there be like a detaild Version of the Locations? like with indeph detail of what they have,what we can see and all that? and will there be a map in a Future?

Yonsisac said:
Chuckles and would grab his own tail and Wip Leo "LIER LIER PANTS FOR WIRES!"

I feel you are Interrogating us....I TOLD YOU I DONT HAVE THE COCAIN!

1.again?
xD Hey i dont know i feel like a LOT could happen as this is freeroam so Who knows! Maybe adventure and passing time xD whatever the wind takes all i whant is for this to last LONG!

2.Pffft Obviuse Fantasy and being abble to be a draken! I LOVE DRAGONS AND FANTASY! so best best!

3.um...what?

4.yes i do have a question,will there be like a detaild Version of the Locations? like with indeph detail of what they have,what we can see and all that? and will there be a map in a Future?
Leo continued to beat Lizard Bones with the book, "I don't and that's final." He sighed and thought,"dammit... I need to stop showing my soft side"

Chuckels and Pushes him off "LIER LIER PANTS ON FIRE!"Markov yelld only to blow a large stream of Fire at leo,s Legs

William walks over to Leo and Liazrd bones. "Guys seriously just calm down.... you both know these children are adorable. and secretly lizard Bones you do want to babysit! because you know they are adorable. Just admit it everyone!"

@LeSoraAmari @Yonsisac @Kirito Kei @Daimao @Calibutcher

WE ARE STARTING OVER!!!

< Somewhere near the end of the first generation, the first children of the guild are born... Vala rushes into the lodge, now fully outfitted as a guild hall, towing Kyou behind her from their house>

Vala- "Everyone! I'm a mother! It's finally happened!" <There are tears in her eyes as she shows one of the small bundles, Kyou holding the other one > "Their names are Urik and Jaimie! Twins! One boy and one girl!" <Suddenly, Vala grabs Kyou with her free hand and pulls him deep into a kiss, whispering to him > "I love you, my dear husband Kyou... I love you so much..."

@The Mythic Dragon

HEY HEY WOAH SLOW DOWN THERE CHAMP! i go to bed and them wake up to see that you GMed my character into getting molested?!?? that is not acceptable, no way! you gotta talk about that shit with me first!

and also, i have ideas as for how perala's powers work that i wanted to show for myself, you know? she has to actively control the fungus inside the men; it won't just run rampant on its own or make them completely lose their minds, and she wouldn't make them kill each other. we gotta back this up, i'm REALLY not comfortable with this.

@Witchy

...Sorry... I... I just... -sigh-

She was only undressed... and I thought that she lost control due to stress

I am horrible at GMing, damnit...

@The Mythic Dragon

the intent is clear!

i know you're the GM or whatever, but perala is my character, and in the end I decide how she reacts to things going on. she won't 'lose control,' her powers don't work like that. i decide how her powers work.

i wouldn't mind if she got into a molesty kind of situation, i was vaguely planning on that kinda thing, but it's really something you have to reaaaaally discuss with me first before you take control of my character and throw to the ground and rip her clothes off.

just...i dunno, i was hoping this would be a fun arc to do and develop perala's character and abilities but now i'm really uncomfortable with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back