• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

Hey guys! Meet an NPC who will be joining at some point in the future!

------------------------------

Name - Lin Goreg

Age - 17

Profession - Animal Handler (Horses, Tigers, Wolves, Whatever the guild has)

Personality - Quiet, kind, shy, somewhat nervous

Looks -

hqdefault.jpg

History - Lin is the youngest son of the blacksmith in Yunich. He was never a strong nor popular boy, often bullied, he found solace in the company of animals, which taught him the intricacies of nonverbal communication. He came with the first shipment of goods to Phoenix Rest, but begged to stay when he saw the multitudes of animals that the guild had amassed.

I was talking about thee babies from earlier.

But now I'm excited to have an animal handler

*Chakes head*

No do he is Piss a Litte

*Looks at nails*

I only get REAL mad wen i have done what is necesary...

preaty Good -3- and Very Fine!

@Kirito Kei THE MINI RP!!!

< Somewhere near the end of the first generation, the first children of the guild are born... Vala rushes into the lodge, now fully outfitted as a guild hall, towing Kyou behind her from their house>

Vala- "Everyone! I'm a mother! It's finally happened!" <There are tears in her eyes as she shows one of the small bundles, Kyou holding the other one > "Their names are Urik and Jaimie! Twins! One boy and one girl!" <Suddenly, Vala grabs Kyou with her free hand and pulls him deep into a kiss, whispering to him > "I love you, my dear husband Kyou... I love you so much..."

Also, some new characters in the Neutral Characters

William see's the babies. "Oh my goodness I'm an uncle.... Just kidding congrats though. But seriously can I be an uncle?"

@The Mythic Dragon when you say 'make a strike' at him, does that mean that the strike has to hit, or will you decide that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back