• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

Me, but I'm about to eat for the first time since like... Yesterday afternoon.

@Calibutcher

is this what you mean by sword-staff?

sh1020.jpg

(Called a Nagatina)

Yes

However it is a variation of that it's more like 50/50 sword and staff @The Mythic Dragon

Apparently she was last seen six minutes ago, we both failed on that note xD

< Somewhere near the end of the first generation, the first children of the guild are born... Vala rushes into the lodge, now fully outfitted as a guild hall, towing Kyou behind her from their house>

Vala- "Everyone! I'm a mother! It's finally happened!" <There are tears in her eyes as she shows one of the small bundles, Kyou holding the other one > "Their names are Urik and Jaimie! Twins! One boy and one girl!" <Suddenly, Vala grabs Kyou with her free hand and pulls him deep into a kiss, whispering to him > "I love you, my dear husband Kyou... I love you so much..."

Walks over to crapton of Popcorn not so sneakily takes some and watches as well.

"sounds good to me"

Uhhhh, I think I'll just hang back on this one, at least, until I'm more familiar with everyone's characters I will.

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Also, you must post before you can do the eating! (Takes popcorn)

[/QUOTE]
NOOOOOOO

NOBODY TAKES MY POPCORN

I SHALL SUMMON MY SCOTTISH ARMIES TO DEFEAT YOU

@LeSoraAmari

Well, by this time Saber and Kitten are fully grown, have taken part in battles, and now have a litter... so you have been on the wagon long enough. CAKE TO CELEBRATE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back