• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19698-calibutcher/ said:
@Calibutcher[/URL]
We'll see what happens, alright? I still want you to be able to post about calling in your Ibex! ^_^
I might copy paste it a bit then. So I can make my post when I need too.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19698-calibutcher/ said:
@Calibutcher[/URL]
We'll see what happens, alright? I still want you to be able to post about calling in your Ibex! ^_^
I might copy paste it a bit then. So I can make my post when I need too.

Hmm? Oh, hey guys? What's up? Restarting? Cool, cool.

I'm actually glad for the restart. Now I can have Aias unlock the cage :)

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL]
How so?
Its just that its a lot of the same stuff from my previous post. However, I'm trying my best to add my own little 'flare'.

Hey, guys, can I ask what compelled you to look at this RP? And what made you join?

And a detailed description of what you hope to get out of this RP would be great! ^_^

Also, what would be a dealbreaker for you? What would make you up and quit?

@The Mythic Dragon

To be honest, this was really one of the first roleplays I joined on this site. I had posted a CS in a roleplay, but the roleplay needed a lot of players for it to start. I set out to look for a roleplay that would satisfy my roleplaying hunger until that roleplay started. Seemingly out of luck, I stumbled onto this little piece of heaven. And that's how I ended up in this roleplay!

Hmm, a dealbreaker? I think it would require something like the GM killing my character for no reason, or something ridiculous like that. To be honest, it would take A LOT to make me leave a roleplay (Especially this one in particular xD ). I'll never leave because of something minor or something that can easily be fixed.

I'm starting to think that Kyou and Aias could've did this whole mission themselves...

@Daimao

I looked was looking for an RP out of boredom because all my other RPs were going slowly one day. I joined because I was watching The Expendables 3 at the time and had mercenaries on the brain.

As for what I hope to get, I just want a nice long and fun RP with some cool cats like yourselves.

Dealbreaker now. This part's easy. Pretty much the same as @Kirito Kei with the addition that if work gets in the way, well, sorry guys but work comes first.

feel better gona post do still kina grumpy

as for those questions

1.well like i saidn Fantasy and aswell kinda whanted to try something new as im mostl in sci-fi,do aswell the Draken race is what cought some of my attention

2 Fun RP like Daimao

3 now i have Lots of deal breaks but my main is Being ignored,reson why is well i have been Ignored and Push away in like 16 RP,s alredy (Mostly because of my grammar) and it dose get me in a bad mood and makes me quit

@Yonsisac

Bro, your grammar and spelling may be somewhat hard to read, but that is no reason for me to ignore you, push you away or anything. You are one of my players, and II will treat you with all the respect that deserves. Besides, I can get what you type, just might take some thinking, is all! ^_^

@Yonsisac

Also, do you want to talk about what is wrong?

Sorry just lost the mood is all a few hours later so sorry if i sound Grumpy,and no not now its just sibling situations is all so its alright,do thanks just whant to chill is all

aside from that have been Noticing in my post my dam S,T,I,A,s are missing reson for that is NOT my grammar now THAT is not grammar its me not pressing the key....I tend to type preaty fast and only lightly press the key so sorry

Daimao said:
@ChristinaXIV
Your character doesn't seem so excited about being saved...
I think it's more anger and a lack of social skill that's holding her back, her desire to kill is overlooking joy, she's been kept fae from it for nearly 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back