• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

@Calibutcher Okie Dokie!
5ex03WV.jpg

well at the same time im playing Halo 4 with my Bro Online + Buds are here so im in a Big rush and dont wana leave them and get killd giving the opposite team Poits so i type as fast as i can!

Okay guys! I am going to bed. Don't go too far without me! ^_^

(That doesn't mean you cannot post, just, as a maximum, all of you gather together)

@The Mythic Dragon

Sorry I had some things I had to take care of but I'm on now and will be for a while

ME TO YEP YEP!

xD Hope Pera dosent minde being calld kid xD and just a heads up its VERY late here :/

It's cool we'll continue tomarrow.

Also, if I'm not awake by the time you guys start, you can sim my character finding everyone.

Oh yeah, who else can see a potential Romance between @Yonsisac and @Witchy ? It'd be perfect~! ^_^

Actually, to be honest about the romances:

@Yonsisac should have a ritual-mate, considering he is full-drake.

Also, for others, I'd like to throw in some romantic interests that were left ( @FlawlezFalcon would be a prime example for this, so perfect ) and for people who don't get one, I'd love to toss some lovers in your lodge once you get it. (Maybe a certain Snow Fey for @Kirito Kei ?)

If ANYONE has a problem with me giving a you a lover, or plans on having a crush in another player, please let me know!

Fezzes said:
Sorry, I've been caught up in RL. I'll reply.
Hey, it's fine. RL can get hectic sometimes, yeah? >_<

Also, @Witchy Heads up! You can respond to seeing @Fezzes willcasting if you want! It'll add flavor!

@Fezzes

You forgot the results, good sir!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back