• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

@The Mythic Dragon

Well, the flight to the tower is both a good and bad thing. Its the best thing for them to do in their current situation, but they are at the very least trapped up there till all of the mercs are killed.

But on the bright side, it is going to take a long damn time for +70 soldiers to file into that tower. If somebody could at least bar the door to delay them (like the last person up) we could trap some of them in the courtyard.

I plan on Aedan spotting a few barrels of lantern fuel once they reach the top. I was thinking If Aedan dumps the barrels over the side and @Yonsisac provides the flames, we could thin out that hoard quite a bit .... and then everyone can route those who are left.

You know, get it to a manageable number and all that ...

Especially now that the archers aren't as much of a problem as they were.

I should really post xD

Random note however, does anyone else think that the latin language is beautiful? Because in my home it seems to be only me that thinks this^-^

Back to the topic however, I will begin drafting my post shortly

@The Mythic Dragon

Im sure some can. I'd like to see Aedan climbing a rope .... or one of the flying beasts carrying him.

Sure way to end up breaking limbs for sure ... *imagines swallows carrying a coconut conversation from monty python and the holy grail*

@Kirito Kei

A little. There are now gaps between groups of mercs, allowing you to run (relatively) unmolested between battles. There are still plenty of them... think a total of ~250.

@Whisker

THE MAGIC HAS JUST BEGUN!

@The Mythic Dragon

250 mooks?

Damn, if he sees her again, somebody is going to have to restrain Aedan or else he will punch the lady of the household square in the nose.

@Kirito Kei

They're in my group. I don't know for sure what they'll be doing ... but I think they might follow my char up into the tower as they're currently allied with me.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL]
I do believe @Whisker is correct. You might want to go for someone else until @FlawlezFalcon @snowy raven post, but then again, you don't have to.
I'll do that. What about Alexander and William?

Shit. I have to go afk for a few hours. I'll see if i can post from my phone, but don't expect any long paragraphs.

Sorry everybody, I forgot to post last night thanks to passing out on the computer... Meds are a fun thing... xD Forgive me, I'll get right to it now so the rp can progress!

303.gif

I just got up so tired....what did old Yonsi miss?

and Romance between Markov and @Witchy ??....well who knows but if mark did he would surely be on the drakes Frown-apon List xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back